twentyone.

Jeno's POV

I opened my bedroom door and flopped onto my bed and quickly fell asleep.

I had woken up the next hour and decided to do homework. I unzipped my backpack and grabbed some stuff and did my homework. After finishing so I grabbed my diary out of my backpack and opened the first page.

Dear Diary,
October 12, 2014

Howdy so my mom gave me this diary so I could use it during high school because she said it's a stressful time. Then she said I could write all my thoughts and feelings in this or what happened at school or people who piss me the fuck off :))

So at school I heard that Jeno was going to dress up as a vampire. Now that's kinda hot.

I'm literally just going as a bunny also Donghyuck, Chenle, and I are going to this Halloween party thing. I think Jeno and Mark might be going.

Also today during gym Jeno smiled at me and I literally died inside. HIS EYE SMILES GIVE ME LITERAL HEART ATTACKS.

okay well that's all that really happened today. Goodbye.

-Na Jaemin.

"Wait..." i flipped around a couple of the pages and saw that 'Na Jaemin' was signed at the bottom of all the entries. "Holy fuck."

I turned to the most recent diary entries.

December 13, 2018

When Jeno was trying to speak in English to practice he sounded so fucking adorable my heart bursted so many uwus.

December 11, 2018

Today we were in gym and I heard Jeno rapping. I feel bad for saying this but it was better than Mark's at the school talent show.

Also in English class Jeno was trying to say sophisticated but instead he said "so pissed kitten."

I will never forget that haha.

December 9, 2018

I love Jeno and that's all I have to say.

I flipped through the pages and went to October, our month of messed up things.

October 11, 2018

I kissed Jeno and I'll never get over it.

I kissed him first then he held my face as if we actually were in love. Jsjdjs But then he stuck his tongue in which got me embarrassed and I turned away.

I wonder if he does love me? Or even remembers the kiss from last night.

October 10, 2018

I love Jeno so much but he hates me. I don't want to fight him anymore I want to hug him and love him. Jeno's a bitch to me but it's the only way I can talk to him or even be with him.

I don't hate Jeno I love him. But he'll reject me because he's a homophobic asshole.

I want to go home and lock myself in my room forever.

"Oh yeah.." I said. "Our kiss."

I suddenly smiled and stopped reading the diary.