twentyfour.

The diary dropped out of my hand. My mouth formed into a huge smile. I swear there were probably hearts coming out of my eyes.

"Lee Jeno was going to ask me out.." I mumbled. I quickly grabbed the diary and started writing.

Dear Diary,
December 15

I'm at the hospital still.

It's pretty boring here but Jeno left his diary here and I'm pretty sure he has mine.

I just read that you was going to ask me out.

Well this is awkward now. Well, Jeno, since you're probably reading this I just wanna say that I love you.

I loved you ever since the beginning of high school and just now I find out that you liked me ever since our second year of middle school! That's longer than me!

I still love you and I thought that you hated me for like the longest time (when it was only like a couple weeks :( ) but for some reason I kept falling for you again.

I honestly only own a diary because I didn't know how to confess to you. So, I just wrote about whatever caught my eyes of my high school life.

Also, I'm very sorry about our fights. I'm just stupid sigh. The fights just ruined our first actual impressions of each other. I really should've been nicer but I'm just an idiot so I wasn't. Gosh. This is just weird writing in someone else's diary.

Lee Jeno I'm saying "yes" to you asking me out. I love you.

-Na Jaemin

PS: you were right about my cat being pregnant :)))