three.

Dear Diary,
September 12, 2018

It has been a week of school and now it's another Monday. I somehow caught a cold and I'm staying home. Thank the heavens. But boohoo I don't get to see Jeno.

The past week has just been normal and Jeno and I had nothing to connect that whole week which made me depressed. But it's okay ya emo boi in yo area.

It's currently 8:39am and my stomach hurts. Ima take some medicine.

After hiding the diary I slowly walked towards the kitchen to see my mom making breakfast.

"Ah, our poor Na Jaemin." My mom hugged me. "Missing school or are you actually sick, huh?"

"I'm sick," I said only to think about APink's I'm So Sick. "I came down here because my stomach was hurting."

My mom gave me some medicine and as took it and went back upstairs feeling a bit better already. To take my mind off school, I took a long hot shower. The heat of the shower cooled down my sore body and got rid of my stress. After putting a sweater and some sweatpants on I slowly walked downstairs for some breakfast.

Eating was a slow process for me whenever I was sick so it took me half an hour to finish just two pancakes.

Putting my dishes in the sink I walked back upstairs to my computer. I emailed my teachers what I have missed and waited for answers as I wrote in my diary again.

My head hurts and it feels like it's pounding. My heart is like beating faster and my temperature has gone up to 103 degrees Fahrenheit. I know I shouldn't be writing and be sleeping and relaxing but I have to talk about what happened on Friday.

Basically on Friday we made a new bro. His name is Huang Renjun. He's new and came from China. Okay so it's sounds pretty boring but they way we met him was so weird.

It went like this.

We were at Chenle's house for a sleepover because we were little teenage girls.

And bitch Chenle was hella rich so we played video games in his room while Haechan was loosing to me because I'm a boss ass bitch bitch bitch bitch.

Chenle's family was having some sort of family meeting with these other Chinese people. Anyways. We heard crying in the halls and opened the door to expect some kind of little kid crying in the hallways of the house.

"Hey little buddy," Chenle said putting his arm around him. "Why are you sad?"

"Bitch I'm 18," The boy said.

Chenle removed his arm. "Why are you crying?"

"I got into a fight with my mom and now I can't find her," he said.

"What'd ya guys get in a fight for?" Haechan asked.

"I didn't wanna be here," The boy said with a spicy tone. "But my mom kept telling me there was gonna be boys my age here. Then I argued back that I didn't want to talk to them. Then she told me I had to make like new friends then i argued that I didn't want to. But now I'm here."

"So you're crying because you lost your mom and because you guys got into a fight?" Haechan asked.

"Pretty much, yeah." Renjun nodded.

"You seem so cute and squishy but once people see the true you, you're so emo and mean." Chenle said. "But once people break that 'true wall' you're softest person ever!"

"You're like the boyfriend I've been looking for," I said. "But I like someone else. Anyways wanna hangout with us?"

"Yeah, it can keep your mind off your mom," Haechan said.

The teen nodded and we all hanged out in Chenle's bedroom.

"So what's your name?" I asked.

"Oh," The guy introduced himself. "I'm Huang Renjun, I'm 18 not a kid."

"Oh 2000 liners unite!" Haechan put his hands out for us to clap. "Sucks to be you Chenle."

Chenle looked down dramatically and sighed. "Yeah,"

"What year are you?" Renjun asked.

"2001," Chenle said.

"That's depressing," Renjun laughed.

The rest of us laughed as we knew Renjun was our 4th bro.

Lol 

I'm such a basic white boy lmao.

Anyways we hung out with him and got to know that he was going to our school too. Since he came from China and knew some Korean he wasn't in much of our classes and only lunch. But for Renjun to know the word 'depressing' in korean was just emo goals.