epilogue.

Dear Diary
December 25, 2038

It's been ten years with Jeno and I'm happy.

I know I said I wouldn't write in this anymore but that was ten years ago. I can always write about my happiness.

We're happily married and have a four year old child (adopted of course). His name is Lee Joohyuk by the way.

After finding my diary in an old box in the attic, I read all my diary entries to Jeno and we had a good laugh about how dramatic I was in high school.

Anyways, I wanted to write in this because for the last ten years I've been with Jeno everything just goes on perfectly now.

Whenever I had a breakdown and just cried Jeno was there and comforted me.

Or whenever I was excited or happy Jeno was there to support me and was happy with me.

His eye smiles still stab me in the heart and me uwu (haven't used that word in a while). His little laugh when he's near me or Joohyuk makes me the happiest guy in Earth.

I'm honestly super happy that i said "yes" to Jeno two times. When we dated and when he proposed. They were both the most happiest times of my life.

I'm thankful I'm now spending my life with him. Until we grow old I always want him by my side no matter what he's doing or thinking I know that he'll still love me.

Lee Jeno just makes my heart burst into a million pieces. I've said that so many times but it's nice to say.

Also, Chenle and Jisung have been dating for ten years and Mark and Donghyuck too. Renjun finally found himself a man his name is Wong Yukhei I believe. Unfortunately Renjun never even got a chance to see that YangYang guy in real life.

My life, my husband's life, my child's life, and friends and family's life are all doing great. I can't wish for anything better than that.

My mother always told me that high school will one of the best years of my life and I've always doubted that but look where high school has me now.

Well Joohyuk's calling for me. Might as well end here with another good ending.

-Lee Na Jaemin