Chapter One

Janet

Finally My Tour is over, Gil and the rest of the kids want to go out tonight to celebrate the tour being over

Finally My Tour is over, Gil and the rest of the kids want to go out tonight to celebrate the tour being over. It's ok I really wanted to just go home and be with my beautiful Girlfriend Normani. She is the best thing that ever happened to me we been together for 4 years, we met a the billboard awards and we immediately became friends, one thing led to another and here we are. Im gonna marry Her one day soon so we can start a family together and have kids, speaking of kids the tour bus came to a halt and we got off infront of this club called Rainbows. It was a long line of people trying to get in we of course got in right as we walked up people was screaming and calling my name trying to get my attention I smiled taking pictures with a few people and gave some autograph's.

" Jan it's live in here let's go get a drink" Gil Said, Pulling my arm to head over to the bar. We ordered our drinks and was just having small talk.

" I can't believe you dragged me out here I could be home With Mani doing some making up" I told him sighing after, before I went on tour me and Mani had a big argument about my family not accepting us they were really pissed when I told them so Mani is upset about it we talked twice on my tour but that was it.

" Oh, Dunk it will be ok Mani loves yo Crazy Ass to much to leave but enough of lesbian talk I'm trynna find me a sexy man to take home tonight" We laughed I hate him sometime, as we was talking a girl at the end of the bar was staring right at me.

I tapped Gil to get his attention off of the guy he was making googling eyes with, "Gil, do you see that woman down there at the end of the bar?" He turned to look at the woman she was still looking smiling at me

I tapped Gil to get his attention off of the guy he was making googling eyes with, "Gil, do you see that woman down there at the end of the bar?" He turned to look at the woman she was still looking smiling at me. She then got up walking over to us. She came over standing in front of me, " Hey Your Janet Jackson" I smirked looking into her sexy brown eyes " The One and Only" Gil looked at me like are you crazy.

" I can't believe I'm standing in the presence of Ms Velvet Rope Herself let me just say I'm a huge fan." "Thank you so much what's your name?" Gil shook his head getting up going somewhere. " I'm Brandi Webb" she sat down, we talked forever until it was time to go she gave me her number not that I was gonna use  it I'm in a relationship. We got on the bus heading east Gil didn't say to much to me.

"Gil what's wrong?"

He sighed "Dunk I don't like that girl I got a feeling she's trouble" I chuckled "listen I'm not calling that girl I was just giving friendly conversation. That's all" " okay Jan whatever you say" I turned to look out the window and saw we were pulling up in front of my house. I said Bye to everyone as I was getting off the bus I grabbed my bags heading inside, it was dark I left my bags by the door I heard Sade's Smooth Operator playing lowly.

"Mani I'm home!"

I heard the bedroom door open, then the sound of feet coming down the stairs It was Normani she was just as beautiful as when I last saw her.

"Normani..." she smiled, running over to me jumping on me wrapping her arms around my neck

"I missed you so much" she kissed my neck "How was the rest of the tour"

"Good, I just was missing you as usual I'm surprised that your all on me considering our heated argument" she got off me moving away a little.

"Janet, I'm not mad at you I'm mad at the situation I mean we been together almost 4 and a half years together and they still don't think this is real?"

"Baby I know" I grabbed her hand kissing it softly, she looked me deep in my eyes and smiled.

"I love you" she said I kissed her softly & Passionately, picking her up I laid her gently on the couch. Not breaking the kiss I got on top of her pulling at her shirt she didn't have on any pants so that was easy access, pushed her underwear to the side and gently stuck two fingers in her she moaned lowly

"Baby Faster!" I obeyed her and went faster adding another finger. She moaned loudly, she kept trying to talk but couldn't get it out.

"I'm coming!!" She came hard I took my fingers out and let her lick them, She kissed me again softly "I missed you so much ManiBear" she giggled rubbing my face.

After Today my life won't ever be the same because I got caught up in A Dangerous Love.

Hey this is first Chapter to my new story I'm trying some new things so bare with me let me know what you think and don't forget to vote.💛