Chapter Sixty-Three

Janet

"Cyn what is up with you?" I asked walking in our room holding Brooklyn

"Janet I found my brother" I looked at her not saying anything. I put Brooklyn down,

"Baby go in your room" I told her she did as told & I closed the door sitting next to Cyn.

"You found your brother? Why didn't you tell me Cyn?" She started crying.

"Janet we look just alike, I was so scared that something happened to him." I hugged her.

"Aww Baby it's okay but see you found him is he ok?" She nodded sniffing

"Yeah he's fine he's married & has son" she smiled.

"That's Great, I'm so happy you found him Cyn" she looked down at my stomach it was growing so much with in these last couple days. She touched my stomach.

"You know I would never leave our kids no matter what" I smiled. But I frowned when I knew I had to tell her something.

"Babe I need to tell you this & when I tell you promise me you won't get mad"

"Depend on what it is" I sighed.

"Cyn you know I love you so much"

"Did you cheat again?" She looked so mad.

"No nothing like that but I got a call from the prison that toni was at & they said that it was a mistake Toni isn't dead. She killed another inmate & faked her death. She escaped Cyn"

"Are you serious Janet?" She asked sounding scared.

"Yeah... I'm sorry" She stood up.

"The crazy thing is I'm always dealing with your crazy ass ex's, First it was Normani I almost died Janet, then it was Shawn, then That bitch Simone & now it's Toni she almost killed me & you act like it's coo it's not if you wasn't fucking around on every bitch being a Thot then we wouldn't be going through this!" She yelled.

"You better change your damn tone Cynthia! You act like your the only  one who was hurt in this situation I was hurt,  our kids was hurt okay you don't care about anybody but yourself. Every time something happens it's always somebody doing something to you!"  I yelled back she sighed loudly.

"I'm always thinking about myself? Wow you sound just like my mom, I don't know why I even married your lying ass sometimes, ever since then all this shit has been happening! But you just can't keep your pussy in her pants can you?"

"Cynthia you better stop before you say something you regret." I said getting in her face.

"The only thing I regret is the day I married you go look for your crazy ass ex she is probably watching us now Right Janet?" She said walking out the room. I sat on the bed rubbing my stomach.

"Fuck" I whispered.

The Next Morning...
I woke up really annoyed with Cyn, I'm tired of this bullshit with her everyday. She was asleep I got out of bed going to check on the kids. They were asleep, I went downstairs to get some cereal this baby was always hungry. I fixed me some Caption crunch & sat on the couch watching Cartoons when I heard the house phone ring I grabbed it off the table & answered it before anyone woke up.

"Hello?"

"Hey girl you up early" I heard Robyn's voice.

"Hey yeah I couldn't sleep last night & plus the baby was hungry" I chuckled.

"What's up?"

"Nothing I was just calling to see how things went after we left, why is Cyn so mad at us?" I shrugged

"I don't know robyn she's pissed at me too but for a different reason" I sighed.

"What did you do?" She asked I sat my bowl down on the table. I got up going to sit outside on the balcony.

"Toni faked her death & escaped from jail"

"Seriously Jan?"

"Yeah & I know she's coming after us & Cyn is blaming everything on me as usual"

"Listen don't get yourself upset your pregnant let's go to lunch today"

"Okay that's coo, just text me the time I'm about to go get dressed & get the kids up."

"Ok Sis love ya"

"Love you too" I said hanging up, I got up going in the house. Going upstairs to wake the kids up. They were already up to my surprise & of course they were on there Tablets. I fed them & went to get ready I went in our room & Cyn was sitting up flipping through tv channels. I just went in the bathroom & ignored her petty ass.

I am done with her.

Vote & Comment🎉🌈🌈🌈