Chapter Thirty-Four

Janet

I made my way over to Brooke's to see my babies, I know Cyn doesn't want to see me but I wanna see her

I made my way over to Brooke's to see my babies, I know Cyn doesn't want to see me but I wanna see her. I got out my car & knocked on the door fixing my hair making sure I looked ok.

The door swung open & it was Brooke, she looked pissed at me.

"Cynthia you have a guest!" She yelled then walked away from the door. Jr ran to the door.

"Mommy!!" He screamed hugging me I picked him up kissing & hugging him.

"Hi baby I told you I was coming to see you." I then saw Cyn walking to the door carrying Brooklyn & Bia.

"Hi baby." I said putting jr down & grabbing Brooklyn.

"Mommy missed you guys." I looked at Cyn & she looked away.

"Mommy I wanna go home with chu." He whined.

"Jr go play with Lauryn while I talk to mommy." He did as told & I put Brooklyn in the play pin & Cyn did the same with Bia. She then looked at me then sighed.

"What are we gonna do about Jr?"

"I don't know why don't you just come back home?" I asked.

"You know that's not gonna happen Damita I'm done with this fucked up relationship we can co-parent but that's it."

"Really Cynthia? You know what fine I'm tired of fighting with you." I turned to leave but she grabbed my arm & pulled me into her kissing me deeply. I put my hand on her face. She then pulled back.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that." I sighed & moved away from her.

"Is it okay if I take jr. tonight & bring him back in the morning?" She nodded. She called jr down & told him & he was super excited. He went to pack while played with the girls.

"Mommy I'm ready!" Jr exclaimed.

"Okay let's go." I grabbed his hand.

"Bye mommy."

"Bye Baby I love you, bye Damita." I waves & we left. Jr was asleep by the time we got home. I got him out the car & put him to bed. Just when I was about to make me something to eat the doorbell rung.

I went & answered it & it was Toni

"T-Toni what in the world are you doing here?" She laughed & walked in closing the door

"I came to see you Beautiful."

"No Toni you need to leave my son is here"I started getting pissed. Damita Jo is coming out.

"Baby I don't care I need your touch." Her face was still messed up from where Cyn kicked her ass.

"Leave Toni Michelle." I grabbed her arm & threw her out of my house.

Why do I always fuck with Crazy Bitches?

Alyssa
The next morning

Lately I been thinking about taking a trip just to get my life together, & I decided I am I'm on a plane to Trinidad Bre meant everything to me & to find out she's been messing with my nasty ass Cousin I deserve it because of what I did to her

Anyway we landed in Trinidad & I headed to the hotel. I'm tired as fuck it is so beautiful here, I got to the hotel & started walking inside when someone bumped into me.

"Excuse you!" I spat the lady looked me up & down.

"You bumped me

"You bumped me." She didn't have an accent so I knew she wasn't from here.

"Girl bye." I said walking past her, I checked in & went to my room it was cute & simple.

I took a shower & put on my sexy swimsuit & went to sit by the pool, I saw the same woman again. She had on a simple two-piece she looked beautiful no lie.

She saw me & rolled her eyes, then walked over to me.

"Are you stalking me?" She asked putting her hand on her hip.

"You wish." Her right eye started Twitching.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." Her eye started Twitching more & she got really nervous.

"I-I gotta go." She walked away. I don't know what that was about. I put my feet in the water & just sat there. I thought about my lite & what I wanted to do with it. I miss my friendship with Lana but I know she hates me. Breaunna I'm not really worried about because are relationship was clearly over neither one of us wanted to breakup with the other but that's what it came to.

I left the pool a short time later & went to my room I took a shower & got ready to head to the bar. I walked down there & saw the same girl again but she was with a guy & he was yelling at her. Her eye was twitching of course.

I sat at the bar, minding my business, the guy that was with that girl walked over to me & smiled.

"Wassup sexy?" He said he was ugly asf & he had buck teeth.

"Not interested." I said ordering a drink.

"Yo bitch I don't want you but I saw you looking at my hoe over there."

"Naw I wasn't." He nodded & walked away what the fuck was that. Is he her pimp or something.

I don't know but I'm not getting involved.

Hey y'all wassup let me know what yall think about the chapter, Damita Jo is coming out? Cyn still loves Janet? Alyssa's mystery girl, what you think that guy wanted? Let me know by commenting & voting Thanks