Chapter Fifty-Seven

Janet

Hearing that Cyn has no brain activity, I had a decision to make

Hearing that Cyn has no brain activity, I had a decision to make. I don't wanna take her off the ventilator but I don't want her suffering. I left the hospital & headed to Rebbie's to check on the kids, I pulled in her driveway & got out knocking on the door.

Rebbie answered the door, she smiled hugging me, "How is she?" I shook my head starting to cry.

"She has no brain activity"

"Oh Dunk I'm so sorry" just then I saw my kids come in the room I wiped my tears backing away from Rebbie.

"Mama" Brooklyn called I picked her up.

"It's okay baby" I kissed her forehead, Jr hugged my leg & so did Bia I didn't know what I was gonna do but I couldn't hurt my kids.

I stayed at rebbie's for a while but I had to go back to the hospital I got there & I saw Brooke waiting for me.

"Hey I been calling you" She said

"Is everything ok?" I asked scared, she smiles & nods her head. We went to Cyn's room & I couldn't believe my eyes.

Cyn was sitting up in the bed, "Cyn" I ran to her side hugging her.

"Baby I can't believe your awake" She didn't say anything she just looked at me.

"What's wrong with her Brooke?" I looked at Brooke who sighed

"She's Deaf, Jan" I couldn't believe it I was happy my wife was back but she couldn't hear me.

"Why is she deaf?"

"Her hearing was damaged due to her getting shot in the head" I looked at Cyn again & she was looking around. What was I gonna do.

Two Months Later

I feel a lot better now that I'm home, me being deaf is extremely hard I'm signing & Janet is good at it, I wear a hearing aid it works sometimes

I feel a lot better now that I'm home, me being deaf is extremely hard I'm signing & Janet is good at it, I wear a hearing aid it works sometimes. We were going on a date tonight this is my first time being out. I got dressed & looked in the mirror, Janet walked in looking sexy as ever.