Chapter Thirteen

Cynthia *New POV*
The next day

Hey everyone I'm Cynthia Davis, I am Janet's Girlfriend as you all know

Hey everyone I'm Cynthia Davis, I am Janet's Girlfriend as you all know. I have always loved Her she's a beautiful person inside & out. I'm 29 years old I'm a singer, I love to sing that's how Janet and I met I was one of the backup singers for herb& we exchanged numbers & here we are. I am married but I'm getting a divorce from my estranged husband Ronnie Davis, we were together 10 years married for 4 we have a son together named Ronnie Jr He's 5 and the love of my life.

Anyway I'm Just leaving home Janet was at the studio we haven't talk since last night she pissed me defending that nobody. I got outside about to get in my car when I heard my name.

"Cyn?" I knew that voice anyway. Ronnie

"Ronnie what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I came to see what this guy is all about & how he could afford your hood rat ass."

"You know what Ronald this hood rat kept yo ass satisfied for years & gave yo ugly ass a baby so don't you dare try to call me outta my name"

"Bitch please, so where is this punk ass nigga?" He asked like the real bitch he is.

"None of your business how the hell you know I was here?"

"I followed your dumb ass." He said with this stupid ass grin on his face.

"Ronnie if you don't get yo ass outta here." I threatened.

"What the hell you gonna do huh kill me like you did your precious father?" I can't believe he just said that yes I killed my father but in self defense.

"Fuck you Ronnie I wish I never met yo sorry ass, your a pathetic ass excuse for a father and husband I can't wait to divorce you." I said then got in my car.

I pulled out the driveway leaving his dumb ass there, I started crying nobody besides my brother & Ronnie know I killed my father, my mother died when I was 2 so I never really knew her but my father did some horrible things to me & my brother he was sick as fuck.

I needed to talk to Janet before the nigga Ronnie comes back and tells her, I went to the studio with tears in my eyes. I went to where she wad & she was singing her song That's the way love goes. She noticed me & stopped singing.

"Guys let's take a break." She told her producers & the engineer they left as she was coming in.

"Cynthia what's wrong?" She said leading me to the couch to sit.