Chapter Twenty-Five

Robyn

Tonight we are going to Dinner at this Restaurant, we all got ready & headed out

Tonight we are going to Dinner at this Restaurant, we all got ready & headed out. Brooke was rubbing my thigh & biting her lip. Alyssa decided to stay one more night, hopefully she stays the rest of this trip.

"You look so sexy babe." She whispered to me In my ear then licked my earlobe. I kissed her softly cause her to moan.

"Guys please I'm sure your lips are tired." Bre said laughing, "Girl please my lips never get tired of kissing My Baby." I told her kissing Brooke's Cheek.

We pulled up to the restaurant & went inside our table was Laid all out. We sat down & it was quiet again.

"Alright y'all I'm tired of this whatever problems y'all have you need to fix this now." Janet said.

"Okay Babe I'm really sorry for what I said." Bre said looking at Alyssa.

"I'm sorry too Bre, I'm sorry that I been wasting my time with you instead of being with someone who actually cares about me you don't give a damn about me."

We was shocked.

"I don't give a damn about you well who was there for yo ass when you went rehab not 1 not 2 but 3 times because of your drinking."

"You were in rehab Alyssa?" Alana Asked looking concerned.

"Yeah I was but I can own that fuck you Bre wait you can't even do that right."

Oh shit.

"The fuck is you talking bout you was satisfied every time." Alyssa laughed

"I was thinking about Alana the whole time." What the actual fuck.

"What?" Bre & Kennedy said at the same time.

"What is she talking about Alana?"

"Alyssa are you serious?" Alana said pissed off.

Alana got up & walked away.

Bre didn't say anything.

"Let's cut this trip short." Alyssa said getting up leaving.

What a fucked up way to end the trip.

A Few Weeks Later

Cynthia