Chapter Thirty-Five

Cynthia

Tonight all the girls are hanging out at Brooke's Tonight

Tonight all the girls are hanging out at Brooke's Tonight. Janet is coming & im fine with that we are gonna talk catch up play games & eat good food.

I poured at glass of wine when I heard the doorbell, "I got it." Robyn said I then heard other voices, I knew it probably was  Bre, Alana, Tanya, & Dani. I walked in the living room & it was them.

"Hey Cynt!" Bre said hugging me, "Hey boo boo." I replied. Tanya & Dani waved Alana hugged me. Brooke came downstairs & sat next to me.

"Hey brookie you ok?" Bre asked

"She's fine." Robyn said before Brooke could answer. Brooke sighed & nodded. Just then there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I said I got up & walked over to the door & opened it.

"Hey Cyn."

"Hi Damita."

"You look nice

"You look nice." She said eyeing me I blushed alittle & we walked back in the living room.

"Hey Jan." Robyn said sitting on the bar stool. We ate& talked about relationships & Church & the conversation got heated.

"You know when I was kid I stayed in church cause my dad was a deacon, I never felt like I belonged there I always knew I liked women I just thought that it would go away but it never did." Alana said. Tanya rubbed her back.

"I don't go to church because I know once I leave I'm going home to fuck my girl." Bre said honestly Danielle looked at her like are you serious.

"What's that suppose to mean? You don't love god?" She said clearly annoyed with Bre

"Yes I do but why go when all the pastors do is bash people like us?"

"People like us?" Robyn asked. Bre sighed

"I didn't mean it like that."

"Clearly you did Breaunna if you said it." Dani said before moving from Bre & sat next to Robyn.

"Listen Bre trust me god loves you, you just gotta show him the same love." Alana said.

"Ok let's play a game." We played marry Fuck or kill.

"Ok Brooke, Trey Songz, Amber Rose or Usher."

"Eww why you pick two men, Fine I would Fuck Trey Kill Usher & Marry Amber." She said we laughed at her. Janet kept texting on her phone.

"Ok next game, Spin the bottle." Tanya suggested

"What the hell are we teenagers?" Robyn said take a another drink from her wine.

"Baby don't you think you had enough?" Brooke said trying to take the glass from Robyn.

"Leave me alone Brooke damn." Brooke looked at us feeling embarrassed. She got up & left out the room, Robyn sighed.

"I'll go check on her." I said getting up.

Robyn

Yes, I was drunk but I didn't mean to make Brooke upset we are having real life issues right now

Yes, I was drunk but I didn't mean to make Brooke upset we are having real life issues right now. I love her a lot, but it's hard to deal with her sometimes. The girls left but Janet stayed alittle bit longer. I went upstairs to check on Brooke.

She was crying in Cyn's arms, i walked in & they looked at me.

"Get outta here Robyn!" She screamed at me.

"No we need to talk Brooke."

"I'll let y'all talk." Cyn said getting up leaving out the room. I shut the door then sat next to Brooke.

"Baby I'm sorry."

"Fuck your sorry Robyn!" She exclaimed then stood up walking over to the closet.

"Where are you going?" I asked she ignored me, then pulled out a suitcase.

"Your leaving me?" I asked staying up, she sighed before answering

"We need time apart Robyn this is not healthy for me or my daughter."

"Your daughter who's up with her when she has a stomach ache or when she has a bad dream about the boogie man or how about when she's looking for you half the time your never here! Don't ever say that shit to me again." I pointed my finger in her face.

"She's my daughter I had her not you!" I reached back & pimped slapped her. She grabbed her face. Crying in pain

"Don't sat that again & that's the last time I'm gonna tell you." I said taking my clothes off & getting in bed.

"Now get your ass in this bed." She was still crying she put the suitcase away & did as told. I know it was the alcohol that made me hit her but she really pissed me off.

"I love you."

Hey y'all whasspoppin, let me know what you think about this chapter I'm going to try to make it longer next chapter I been doing a lot so it's hard to try to do this to but bare with me. Robyn hit brooke? Cyn is jealous? Bre hates god? Let me know by commenting & voting thanks 🌸🌼