Chapter Twenty-Nine

Brooke
That night

Right now I'm getting ready to go out with the girls, Robyn doesn't wanna go we got into an argument because she works all the fucking time then wants to get mad when I wanna hang out with the girls

Right now I'm getting ready to go out with the girls, Robyn doesn't wanna go we got into an argument because she works all the fucking time then wants to get mad when I wanna hang out with the girls. I put my beanie on & turned off the bathroom light. Robyn was laying on the bed on her phone as usual.

I didn't say anything to her I walked out going into Lauryn's room to make sure she was asleep. She was I closed her door & went downstairs & picked my purse & keys up off the table. I slammed the door & got in my car. I went to the restaurant/bar & I was the first one I picked a table & sat down out of nowhere my phone started ringing. It said Babe💛😝 with a picture of Robyn. I sighed then answered.

"Yes Robyn?" I asked annoyed

"Where are you?" She asked

"I told you where I was going you only called me to argue & I'm not in the mood right now."

"You know what Fuck you brooke." She cried into the phone she does this just to get attention.

I hung up & sighed just then Alana & Bre showed up. They saw me & walked over to the table.

"Hey girl." They said at the same time hugging me. We sat down & ordered drinks. Alana's phone started ringing she hit declined.

"Who was that?" I asked she sighed.

"Tanya again" she rolled her eyes.

"Girl I told you to drop her." Bre said taking a sip of her drink.

"She's been blowing me up." Her phone started to ring again. She declined it again.

"Just answer the phone next time she calls she must like you." I said finishing my drink.

"So Bre hows You & Dani?" Bre sighed

"She's pissed at me long story short we went over to her moms & alyssa was there."

"Damn but why is she mad at you?"

"Because I said we were just friends." She shrugged.

"Really?" She nodded.

"I feel pretty shitting." Alana's phone rung for the 3rd time. She picked it up & answered.

"Hello?" She said.

"Tan-" she got cut off.

"Your kidding me? Go talk to your ex" she hung up the phone & finished her drink then grabbed her purse & her phone.