Chapter Thirty

Robyn
The Next Morning

I woke up this morning, pissed off at Brooke she didn't come last night

I woke up this morning, pissed off at Brooke she didn't come last night. I got out my bed & checked on Lauryn she was still asleep. I went downstairs & Brooke was asleep on the couch. I went in the kitchen & started making breakfast for Lauryn & I a few mins later Brooke woke up. She got off the couch & went upstairs. I cooked breakfast & went to wake up Lauryn she got up & went downstairs I went back in my room to brush my teeth. I heard the sink.

I went in the bathroom & Robyn was standing at the sink washing her face. I stood next to her brushing my teeth. We didn't say anything to each other.

"Mommy." I heard Lauryn say she was standing at the bathroom door.

"Yes baby?" Brooke said walking over to her.

"Are you & mama fighting?" Brooke looked back at me

"No baby why would you ask that?"

"Because you guys aren't talking or all over each other as usual." For a Seven year old She was smart.

"Honey mommy & I are fine right Robyn?"

"Right sweetheart everything is fine." I picked her up & kissed her cheek."

"Let's go eat breakfast." I carried her downstairs & we ate Breakfast.

Cynthia

"Babe let's go

"Babe let's go." I called for Janet, we are about to take the kids to The mall to get them some Clothes & Shoes. She came downstairs with Jr.

"Look at my babies." Janet came & kissed me.

"Eww mommy" Jr. said covering his eyes. I giggled & grabbed the twins bags & Janet grabbed Bia car Seay & I grabbed Brooklyn. We made it to the mall & put the twins in the stroller. Jr was holding my hand while Janet pushed the twins. As soon as we got in the mall people were rushing up to Janet trying to get her autograph & trying to get with her, Men & Female. After all that we went to Macy & were looking at the clothes when a woman walked up to us.

 After all that we went to Macy & were looking at the clothes when a woman walked up to us

"Hi would ladies like any- Janet Jackson!" She jumped in excitement. Janet smiles & chuckled.

"I'm sorry Hi I'm Brittany."

"Hi I see you are a fan." Jr started whining & the girl Brittany looked at him.

"Aww he's so cute." Jr grabbed my hand.

"Thank you." I said smiling

"Are you Janet's sister?" My smile immediately dropped.

"No I'm her wife." I rolled my eyes, "Janet let's go now." I walked away with Jr. we walked to sub zero & we got ice cream.

"Mommy are you mad at mommy?" Jr asked.

"No baby I promise." We sat at a table & I saw Janet pushing the stroller towards us.

"What was that Cynthia?" She asked annoyed.

"Idk how about you ask your sister." She sighed. We didn't say anything else to each other we did a little more shopping then we left & went home.

Tanya *New POV*

Hey I'm Tanya Morgan, I'm 33 years old & I have my own Modeling Agency, I am "dating" my assistant Alana y'all know  the whole story

Hey I'm Tanya Morgan, I'm 33 years old & I have my own Modeling Agency, I am "dating" my assistant Alana y'all know  the whole story. After my breakdown last night Alana stayed with me to comfort me but when I woke up this morning She was gone.

I dragged myself outta bed & got dressed for work. I left gone & stopped at McDonald's & then went to work. I walked in & Alana was sitting at her desk, she looked at me & then looked away.

"Good Morning." She said lowly. I modded & went in my office.

I heard a knock at the door about an hour later. "Come in."

The door opener & it was Alana she closed the door & walked over to me & hugged me.

"I'm sorry I left this morning but I had to go home to change." I kissed her neck & hugged her tight.

"It's okay I forgive you."

Hey y'all this was just a filler Chapter but let me know what y'all think the chapter will be longer next time. Robyn & Brooke? Cyn & Janet? Thoughts on Tanya? Let me know wassup by voting & Commenting love y'all Thanks ✅✅