Chapter Sixteen

Janet
A month Later

"Are you sure you want your hair this color?" My Hair Dresser asked

"Yeah I'm positive I love it, It will go great for the next tour in a few weeks." I assured her she nodded before walking away. I was getting my hair touched up because I have to leave in few weeks for tour again Which Cyn is not happy about, she thinks I'm gonna cheat on her & all that other shit.

I left the salon stopping at the toy store to get some stuff for Little Ronnie I love him like my own he's still alittle shy around me but he's coming around. I left the toy store, heading home listening to some Keyshia Cole.

I arrived home seeing Junior playing in the yard with the other kids from the neighborhood, I got out the car grabbing the bags from the store shutting the door. "Ma!!" I heard Ronnie calling me. Yes he calls me ma or mama sometimes.

"Hey baby boy it's time to come inside." He shook his hand & the other kids left we went in the house, "oh Sweetheart theses are for you" I said handing him the toys. He ran upstairs smiling I love that little boy.

I heard Gospel music coming from the kitchen it smelt like Chili my favorite. I walked to the kitchen where I saw Cyn standing stirring the pot I walked up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You are so beautiful." I kissed her cheek. She ignored me.

"Baby. Cyn?" She didn't say anything she didn't even notice my hair.

"So we doing the silent treatment again?" She still didn't say nothing.

I unwrapped my arms & stood next to her.

"Cynthia the tour is only for a few months then I will be home I'm not gonna do anything I promise." I grabbed her by waist.

"Let me go Janet." I pushed me away.

"I just don't trust those women Janet, I'm not being jealous or anything I just don't wanna loose you we have a family now." I walked up to her kissed her passionately. I picked her up sitting her on the counter she cupped my face our tongues fought for dominance. I broke the kiss smiling.

"Baby you are not going to loose me I love you Cynthia so much, Those Women mean nothing to me." She nodded.

She kissed me again hopping off the counter.

"I love your hair by the way you thought I didn't notice?" I blushed I really didn't think she paid attention

"I didn't I honestly & thank you I was trying something new."

She ran her hand thru my hair.

"I love it & it's so sexy on you." I smiled. She walked over to the sink & washed her hands, then went & turned the chili off.

"Ronnie it's time for Dinner." She Called for Jr.

He came downstairs & washed his hands then we sat down for a family dinner.

I love my little Family.

Normani

Today I need alittle retail Therapy I'm going to meet up with Kendra my moms bestie we are really close she like my Aunt

Today I need alittle retail Therapy I'm going to meet up with Kendra my moms bestie we are really close she like my Aunt. Cassandra is at work thank god she's been alittle crazy lately, like she wants to know where I am every hour on the hour. It's crazy how I'm always dating the Crazy ones.

I pulled up at the mall, walking inside to the food court. I got some pizza & sat at a table waiting on Kendra. She was late as always, I was eating my pizza & scrolling thru my phone when I heard Kendra's voice

"Sorry I'm late." She said I looked up at her lord she looked good, what am I saying she's like my aunt.

"Girl what took you so long?" I asked standing up wiping my hands with my napkin

"I was stuck traffic Mani relax, you are just like your momma." She laughed. I threw my trash away & we started walking to Macy's

"So wassup with your moms?"

"They are good I guess I haven't really talk to them you haven't talk to my mom?"

"Naw I been so busy with my book I haven't had time to call her." She said shaking her head.

She's so beautiful when she doesn't have on a lot of—whoa what the hell am I talking about.

"Mani" she called me snapping out of my thoughts.

"What?"

"I said I love your hair like that when you were little you use to always wanna do something different with your hair." She giggled.

"Yes but I like this."

We made it to Macy's, We went to the Women's & it wasn't shit in there but Kendra found this really cute two-piece outfit from Forever 21. She tried it on & she looked amazing.

"Beautiful." I told her, she looked at me blushing.

"Thanks." I looked away & she went back into the fitting room. She got the outfit & we left.

We walked around the mall some more talking & laughing, Then we left We said our goodbyes & went our separate ways.

I got in my car something just didn't feel Right, I looked in my backseat Nobody there. I looked around nobody. Maybe I'm tripping. I turned on my car when it burst into flames.

Everything went completely Black.

Hey y'all sorry it's short but I like this chapter, Cyn & Janet are a family? They are so cute, Normani & Kendra👀👀?, Normani's car blew up? Cassie is crazy? Who blew up Mani's car? Lmk what y'all think vote & comment Thanks 💄