Chapter Eighteen

Janet
One Year Later

I stared at myself in the mirror as I was messing with my hair

I stared at myself in the mirror as I was messing with my hair. I let my hair grown back out & I dyed it black the red was played out, I heard my name being called by my son. Jr is my everything he calls me mom all the time now. Cyn says that he loves me more than her but that's not true.

I left out the bathroom going into Jr's room, he was playin with his cars he got so big over the last year. We decided to cut his hair Jr hates it but we thought it was best.

"Yes Sweetheart?" I asked he looked up at me smiling.

"When's mommy coming home?" He asked innocently.

"She's on her way, she had a doctors appointment today remember." He nodded & started playing with his toys.

Just then I heard the first door, "that's mommy now let's go see her." Jr threw his toys down & ran out his room & downstairs I laughed at him before following. Cyn was taking off her shoes she looked tired.

"Mommy!" Jr yelled.

"Hi baby boy." She said kissing his forehead.

"Sweetie go play & call you when dinner is ready." He did as tole & took off.

"I walked over to Cyn & kissed her.

"How did it go?" She sighed then smiled weakly.

"It went good I'm just so tired." I put my hand on her belly rubbing it. "How are my babies?" That's right Cyn is pregnant & with Twins Girls.

"They are fine

"They are fine. But one of them keeps tap dancing on my bladder" I chuckled at her before grabbing her hand & leading her to the couch. After Normani's death I was really Depressed but after a while Me & Cyn decided to Have a baby we are getting blessed with two.

We got married when Cyn was about 7 weeks along, I couldn't ask for a more perfect family.

"Babe What Names are you thinking?" I asked rubbing her belly.

"Well I was Thinking Brooklyn Damita Jo Jackson & Bia Marie Jackson."

"I love those names babe." She smiled at me & kissed my cheek.

Midnight

I sat on the balcony just thinking about my life smoking a blunt it relaxes I'm not gonna go on tour for a while since Cyn is closer to her due date. I can't wait to meet my girls.

My phone buzzed saying I got a message I went to it only to see that it was an unknown number.

Unknown: Janet?

Who the fuck?

Janet: Who is this?

Unknown: you'll find out soon enough, your wife looks beautiful pregnant doesn't she?

Janet; you watching us? You better stay the fuck away from my wife & kids!

Unknown:😂😂

I didn't respond back, I wonder who this is, I know this ain't Brandi Crazy ass. It gotta be somebody else.

But, I'm going to find out

Cynthia
The next day

These's babies are moving like no tomorrow, I'm so happy about the girls though, I know that Janet is gonna be a great mom like she already is to Jr

"Baby I'm going to the studio I love you." Janet said kissing my stomach then me. She left out & I was alone I dropped Jr off at my moms this morning because he wanted to play with my nieces & nephews.

I got up to use the bathroom, when I felt someone put there hand over my mouth. I started screaming but nobody could hear me.

"Shut up bitch!" The female voice said. She had a gun pointed at my stomach I felt a contraction but it went away.

"Get in the living room & sit on the floor!" She yelled. I did as instructed & she had a mask on but I knew that voice tho.

"Please don't hurt my babies!" I pleaded

She tied my arms & legs & tapped my mouth. I started crying not because I was scared but because my water just broke. I felt water coming out. I screamed.

"Shut up." She slapped me.

Someone help me please

Janet
A Few minutes later

I decided to go back home something just didn't feel right. I pulled in the driveway & headed inside. I heard crying.

"Baby." I called out

I walked in the living room & saw Cyn laying on the floor tied up & crying with water all on the floor.

I saw a figure come close to me, "Glad you could join us Janet." A knew that voice anywhere.

"Normani?"

Hey y'all Wassup? What do y'all think about this chapter? Let me know what's up. Cyn & Janet is married?, Cyn is pregnant!🎉🎉 Normani is Alive? what y'all this is gonna happen next. Comment & vote love y'all thanks 💄