Chapter Fifty-Two

Robyn

I've been in a real funk since loosing my son, Brooke makes it no better cause she just lies so much about where she was

I've been in a real funk since loosing my son, Brooke makes it no better cause she just lies so much about where she was. I looked in the mirror & I just didn't like the person I was. Brooke has put me thru so much I don't know how much longer I can put up with her. I hear her phone buzzing she was asleep I walked over to it & picked it up. It was text message from Dani.

Dani🥳😍: look I'm sorry about what happened call me & let's talk...

"Brooke wake up!" I yelled she jumped up out her sleep.

"What's wrong babe?" She asked rubbing her eyes

"What happened with you & Dani?" She sighed looking away from me not saying anything.

"Don't make me ask you again Brooke."

"I'm so sorry." She whispered.

"Please don't tell me it's what I'm thinking" I shook my head looking up at the ceiling.

"It didn't mean anything baby I swear." She stood up walking over to me she had tears in her eyes.

"Seriously?" I pushed her.

"You fucked our friend Brooke how could you do this to me to us to Bre!" I threw her phone at her.

"It meant nothing Robyn we was having problems."

"So cause we was having problems you go & fuck another bitch & instead of being here with your pregnant girlfriend & Daughter?"

"Your so fucking pathetic!" I yelled & I started to think.

"Did you fuck her when I was having the miscarriage?" She didn't say anything but give me a sad look.

"I fucking hate you!!" I screamed in her face, she started crying.

"I'm done with you, go be with that hoe!"

"Baby please I'm sorry." She pleaded.

"Get away from me before I beat your ass." I warned her, I went & put some clothes on & packed somethings.

"I'll be back next week for my things." I said she sat on the bed crying.

"You fucked us up you remember that." I started to walk out but stopped to say one more thing.

"Our kids would be real proud of you." I said slamming the door. Lauryn was standing there I started tearing up.

"Mommy what's wrong?" She asked

"Nothing me & momma had a argument."

"Are you leaving?" She asked she noticed my bags

"Yes but I'll be back okay." I kissed her forehead.

"I love you." I walked swat & went to the door &walked out the house.

I can't believe Brooke would do this to me.

Jessica

Alana is doing better she's still not talking but she's eating more & she mumbles

Alana is doing better she's still not talking but she's eating more & she mumbles. We haven't had sex & I'm okay I'm not happy but I'm okay as long as she is okay.

"Baby you wanna go for a walk?" I asked her she nodded.

"Okay let's go & we get back you can take a nap." I pushed her wheelchair outside & locked up the house & we started walking.

"It's so cool out here honey you okay?" She nodded. We went alittle dither & my phone rmug I answered it seeing it was Cyn.

"Hello?"

"Hey mama how are you?" Cyn & I have came along way I'm really happy.

"I'm good baby how are you? How are the kids?"

"They fine I'm fine how's Lana?" I looked at Alana she was had a small smile on.

"She getting there."

"Jess" I heard Alana say I stopped pushing her & looked down at her

"Cyn let me call you back." I hung up before she responded.

"What did you say baby?"

"Jess" She Said again I smiled at her

"Baby you said my name."

"Jess" she repeated I hugged her

"Yeah baby it's me." I had tears coming down my face.

"I'm so happy to hear you talk but I know it's gonna take time so just take it slow" I kissed all over face I'm so happy right now.

Hey y'all wassup I know it's short but let me know what you think by voting & Commenting Thanks