Chapter Ten

Brandi
One week later

I finally got out the hospital, I was really scared but I deserved it for what I did to Monica I keep having Nightmares about her

I finally got out the hospital, I was really scared but I deserved it for what I did to Monica I keep having Nightmares about her. It's crazy as hell.

I got a Taxi & Headed Home I walked up to my front door to see the front door opened. I walked inside & saw my house tore up. It was glass everywhere all over the floor & everything my pictures were Broken Tore Everything.

I started Crying who would do this to me.

"Why are you crying Brandi?" I heard that voice again. Monica

"Leave me alone!" I screamed.

"You killed me now somebody is trying to kill you I hope you die & go to hell!" She shouted. She appeared in my face. Her eyes were black & Her skin was so discolored.

"Shut up your not real.. your not real." I said lowly she then disappeared.

"Who are you talking to?" I turned around to see Tiffany standing there.

I quickly wiped my tears & shook my head.

"Nobody, Why you here?" I asked.

"What the hell happened here?" She asked without answering my question.

"Someone is trying to kill me the same person that shot me is the same person that destroyed my house I don't have anywhere to go." I cried out.

Tiff sat her purse down & walked over to me & Hugged me. This is the first time she's ever hugged me it felt nice.

"It's okay Baby you can come stay with me for a while, I'll finish the plan on my own." I nodded.

I looked up at her right in the eyes & she looked at me I leaned in & so did she then we kissed it felt wonderful. I lips moved in sync with each other's.

Hopefully she will get over Normani because I'm starting to get over Janet.

Normani