Chapter Sixty-Six

Cyn

"You sure I look okay baby?" Shante asked me flipping her hair

"Yes you look fine relax." I told her she smiled taking a deep breath. I opened the door to the house. We walked in to see everyone but Amara & Corey hopefully they don't come cause I don't need no problems.

"Hey everybody!" I yelled they  looked at me & smiled.

"Hey Cyn" Robyn said hugging me I hugged back.

"Everyone I would like y'all to meet Shante." Shante waved everyone but my mom, Brooke & Janet said hi to her this already off to a shitty start.

"Hi everyone nice to meet you all" we sat down & she grabbed my hand smiling at me,

"So what games are we playing tonight robyn?" Brooke asked her wife rubbing her thigh.

"Umm we are going to do relationship games tonight, I got a bowl & you are going to write down a question that you want to ask & put it in the bowl & who ever chooses the question have answer it & get everyone else's opinion" she explained oh lord I can only imagine how this is going to go.

The doorbell rung, Brooke went to get it. Who could that be.

"Look who's here guys" It was Amara & Corey.

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath, I can't front Amara looked good as fuck right now.

"Hey y'all" Corey said hugging my mom, they are trying to repair their relationship just like me & my mom

"Hello everybody" Amara said looking over at me, she noticed Shante & cut her eyes at me.

"You guys are just in time we are about to play this game sit down & let's get started" they sat down & I looked out corner of my eye to see Janet texting someone on her phone she smiled. I sighed.