Chapter Forty-Four

Cynthia

I cried in Brooke's arms, Janet doesn't understand that I love her so much I don't wanna loose her but she needs help, then what she said about cheating I got even more pissed

Robyn took the kids for ice cream & Alana came over to comfort me.

"She makes me crazy I swear." I started pulling at my hair. Brooke grabbed my hands & Alana bought me some water.

"Girl you need to relax" Alana pulled out some Mary Jane from her Purse.

"What? I'm not as innocent as y'all think I am." She rolled it & lit it.

"I never smoked before." I said wiping my tears.

"Well it's never to late to try."

An hour later

We was high asf. "I was wrong to kick Janet out but at this point I think it's over between us." I confessed

"Are you sure that's what you want? You know family is gonna say they was right." Brooke said, Everyone In Janet's Family hates me but Rebbie.

"I don't care about them, Shit they ain't here so it doesn't matter." I heard a knock at the door. Who could that be.

I went to the door & opened I can't believe who it was.

"Mom?"

"Hi Cynthia

"Hi Cynthia." I passed out, I woke hearing my name being called.

I saw my mom in my face.

"No your dead" I sat up looking around to see Brooke & Alana looking worried.

"No baby I'm alive your father told you I was dead?"

"Mom?" Brooke said looking at our mother, so we have the same mother but different fathers that's why she wasn't staying with us she went to live with her dad.

"Yes Brooke it's me." They hugged, Alana stood up & grabbed her purse.

"Hey guys I'm gonna go so y'all can have sometime." My mom looked Alana up & down aw hell naw.