Chapter Forty-Five

Serena
Three days later

Bre decided to have a sleepover with all the kids  & the girls

Bre decided to have a sleepover with all the kids  & the girls. Everyone was at Bre's house all the kids were upstairs watching a movies well we was downstairs chatting about live.

Brooke was rubbing Robyn's belly but Robyn looked annoyed. Cyn was off for some reason.

"Cyn you okay?" Janet asked concerned

"Like you care, Damita." Janet looked away & sighed.

"We are not gonna do this now"

"Yes let's do this I'm tired of your cheating ass." Cyn stood up pacing.

"Chill out Cyn." Brooke said grabbing her arm & sitting her on the couch. Janet stood up & got on her knees infront of Cyn

"Baby I am sorry for I said, I promise I haven't cheated on you. I love you to much I don't want our kids to grow up in a broken home. I want to have more kids with you I want to hug & kiss you everyday. I want to tell people that you are mine & only mine. Please give me one more chance to make things right, I even cancelled my tour the doctor said that I'm not ready  & that I need to take my meds & I am." She grabbed cyn's hands & kissed.

They are so cute, "I love you too Mrs. Jackson" Cyn smiled & hugged Janet. They kissed deeply & sexy like we all kinda got turned on 😂.

"Okay y'all that's enough." Alana said laughing kissing Tanya's Cheek.

"Babe did you tell them?" Tanya asked A confused Alana.

"Tell us what?" Robyn asked just as confused as everyone else.

"I have something to tell y'all." Alana said sitting up, clearing her throat.

"I-I-I have Leukemia" OMG, Brooke immediately started crying.

"Are you serious?" Just then the doorbell rung who could that be.

Bre stood up going to the door I couldnt help but stare at her ass.

"Do I know you?" Bre asked the lady. Bre let her in & she was pretty she looked like Brooke & Cyn she must be there sister.