Chapter Twenty-Three

Breaunna *New POV*
The Next Day

Hey y'all I'm Breaunna Foley I'm 29 years old I'm gay asf

Hey y'all I'm Breaunna Foley I'm 29 years old I'm gay asf. I'm in a situationship with my girl Alyssa we been sorta together for 5 years on & off. She's so annoying sometimes but I love her you could say. Today just me, Janet, Kennedy & Robyn are going out we are going to the mall. Alyssa,Cyn,Brooke, & Alana are staying at the house to make dinner.

We went Inside the Mall going to the food court first We was starving.

"So Ken, your really not going to pride?" I asked she shook her head no.

"Naw I just don't want to & Alana is bitching about it." I think that it's wrong the way She does Alana.

"Anyway, Robyn I see you & miss Brooke are good now with her fine ass." I said. She blushed.

"That's my bay bay" we left the food court & went to Rue 21 I got some bikinis & shorts. My phone started to ring. It was Alyssa

"Hey Babe." I said.

"What y'all doing?" She asked clearly annoyed & Drunk

"We are at the mall Alyssa what's the problem?"

"You found a new bitch yet?"

"Here the fuck You go Alyssa your drunk take yo drunk ass to sleep." It's not even 12 & she's already drunk. She drinks a lot that's we are off & on all the time.

"Fuck you Bre I'm tired of your ass anyway." She hung up. Robyn was standing next to me she looked at me but didn't say anything.

We shopped alittle more then went back to the house for dinner. We went Inside & it smelt great.

"Baby!" Brooke yelled coming & kissing Robyn deeply. I went to Alyssa & I room.

She was laying on the bed sleep with a empty bottle of vodeka laying on the floor.

"Alyssa wake ya ass up." I shook her. She started moving.

"Leave me alone Breaunna." I did I'm tired of her ass always getting drunk the girls don't know that about her.

I walked out the room & went in the kitchen the girls.

"Where's lyssa?" Cyn asked.

"She's asleep." I couldn't tell them I'm to embarrassed.

"She hasn't been our all day I hope she's okay." Brooke said sitting on Robyn's lap.

Alyssa needs to get her shit together.

Brooke

As we were having dinner my phone dinged letting me know I had a message

As we were having dinner my phone dinged letting me know I had a message. I turned my phone on & read the message.

Boss🤮🥴: Brooke?

Me: what?

Boss🤮🥴: did you do it?

I ignored that text I did something wrong & I want out but I don't wanna get killed.

"Baby you okay?" Robyn asked me.

"Yeah I'm gonna go sit by the pool." I got up & went outside closing the sliding door. I sat on one of the beach chairs & sighed.

"What the hell did I do?" I said to myself.

The next morning.

I woke feeling like shit, Robyn was asleep I got out of bed & went to the bathroom doing my usual hygiene routine & took shower.

I was so not prepared for what was going to happen today.

Janet

I woke up due to the sun being in my face I looked over noticing Cyn staring at me

I woke up due to the sun being in my face I looked over noticing Cyn staring at me. I smiled at her. She kissed me & wrapped her arms around me.

"Good Morning Mrs. Jackson." I chuckled

"Morning Mrs Jackson." I heard the doorbell ring who could that be.

"I'll get baby." Cyn said. She got up & left I laid hack & closed my eyes.

About a minute later Cyn came back in pissed holding a note & a package.

"What is that baby?" She three the stuff down & I picked it up. The note read.

Cynthia Jackson,

I want to let you know what kind of person your wife really is. She is a liar & cheater, while your taking care of your bastard Kids Janet is with me eating my pussy so good. I sent some pictures to show you what we do. Enjoy mwah💋💋 P.S. Watch your back Bitch.

I grabbed the package & it was full of pictures of me & Simone. What the fuck is going on.

"Are you serious Janet?! How the fuck does this raggedy bitch know where we are?!" She had tears in her eyes.

"Baby I have no idea I promise." I got up & went over to her wrapping my arms around her neck.

"How many times?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused

"How many times did you sleep with her?"

Bab-"

"Tell me Damita!"

"At least 6 times." She slapped me as hard as she could.

"Forreal? You got mine & our children's lives in danger you better handle that girl before I do." She was serious.

"I'm sorry." She walked out our room slamming the door I sat on the bed & cried.

Hey y'all I decided to give y'all another update, let me know what you think? Bre? Alyssa is a drunk? Who's Brooke's boss? Simone sent a package? Is Cyn done with Janet? Lmk Comment or vote. Mwah💛😘