Chapter Twenty

Janet

After Cyn left & took the children I cried & cried After a few days I decided that it was time to fix things, I got dressed & made my way over Simone's I'm gonna tell her I want nothing to do with her

After Cyn left & took the children I cried & cried After a few days I decided that it was time to fix things, I got dressed & made my way over Simone's I'm gonna tell her I want nothing to do with her. I'm going to work really hard to get my family back.

I made it to her house & knocked on her door. She answered looking pretty as always.

"Hey sexy I wasn't expecting you

"Hey sexy I wasn't expecting you." She said letting me in.

"Hey, we need to talk?" I told her, she started touching me sexually & I moved her hand.

"Stop Simone, we need to talk."

"About what?"

"My wife found out." She looked at me serious.

"Really?" I nodded. She smiles & kissed me

"We can finally be together baby." This bitch is crazier than I thought.

"No we can't I love my wife Simone & my Kids she took then & left."

"Huh? You still wanna be with that Whore!?"

"Hold the fuck up? Don't you ever talk about my wife she always been there thru all my bullshit & I can't believe I fucked that up with you I'm out." I said walking out her apartment. I went back home & facetime Cyn she answered on the fourth ring.

I saw baby boy & the twins.

"Momma!" Jr. screamed.

"Hey baby how are you?" I asked looking at my beautiful children how did I screw this up.

"I'm okay I miss you momma."

"I miss you too, I miss my other babies too." Bia started smiling at the phone.

"Do you miss mommy?" Jr asked.

"I do a lot I want you to know that I love all of you guys so much momma just did some stupid things." I confessed.

"Okay Jr it's time for bed." I heard Cyn say.

"Ok bye momma I love you."

"I love you too pumpkin." He got off the Ned & walked out the room I guess. The phone moved off the twins who were falling asleep when I saw Cyn's beautiful face.