Chapter Twenty-Six

Alana
Two Weeks Later

"Mrs Hanson are you sure you don't want anything from the marriage?" The judge asked me

"I'm positive Kennedy can have everything I just want my clothes from the house that's it."

"I bought most of the clothes she can't have them." Kennedy snapped at me.

"Are you serious?" I asked my council signaled for me to be quiet.

"The court has decided that Mrs Hanson will retain all of her clothes & The other Mrs. Hanson will retain all the jewelry, Houses & Money we are adjourned The judge banged his gavel & left. I thanked my lawyer & Kennedy looked at me then walked away.

I left the courthouse & went to look for a job. When Kennedy & I were married her parents were rich so I didn't have to work but now I need a job. I saw a sign in a window at this Modeling Agency I went Inside & stopped at the front desk.

"Yes May I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"Yeah I saw the sign in the window that you guys are hiring I want to apply."

"Okay just one second." She got up & went to someone's office. I stood there picking at my nails when I saw the most beautiful woman ever.

"Hi I'm Tanya Morgan I hear you are looking for a job?" She asked me

"Yes I am sorry for being rude I'm Alana Hanson." We shook hands.

"Hanson? I know that name."

"My ex wife was Kennedy Hanson." She was shock nobody knows that Kennedy was gay oops.

"Oh umm anyway so this position is becoming my assistant have you done work like this before?"

"Yes a few years ago but I really need this job." She looked me up & down & smiled.

"Okay I'll give you a chance but screw up & your outta here."

"Yes ma'am" I smiled at her.