Chapter Seventy

Cyn

"That was amazing" I said leaning against the headboard smiling

"It was" Shante said breathing heavy. We just made love for the first time & let me tell y'all it was magical it wasn't better than Janet's or Amara's but pretty close to it.

"I love you too" she said looking at me.

"You do?" I smiled she nodded biting her lip.

"I love you more" I leaned closer to her pecking her lips.

My phone started ringing, I picked it up off my nightstand & saw it was Janet I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Cyn I need you" she sounded like she has been crying.

"What's wrong are the kids okay?" I asked worried

"Yes they are fine I just need you to come to my house please"

"Okay I'm on my way" I hung up, I got outta bed putting on some sweats.

"Where you going?" Shante asked with an attitude

"Janet needs me" she scoffed.

"Why am I not surprised."

"Don't start this Shante" I said going into the bathroom brushing my teeth, she got outta bed & stood in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Don't start what every time something happens she's always calling you or the other way around. I don't get it"

"Baby don't do this okay" I said wiping my mouth & walking back in my room putting on my shoes.

"Fine" she got back in my bed getting on her phone I grabbed my purse phone & keys. I walked over to Shante kissing her forehead.

"I love you Don't forget that" I whispered to her & then left.

**************
I arrived at Janet's house & Knocked on the door, she opened the door looking sad.

"Are you ok?" She didn't say anything she just hugged me. I hugged her back she started crying.

"Jan What's wrong?"

"Joesph is sick" she cried out, I hugged her tightly & walked us back in the house & closed the door.

"It's okay Jan just sit down you don't need to get upset." She nodded & let me go & sat on the couch I sat next to her grabbing her hand.

"Who called you & told you?"

"Latoya, They want me to come back home to see him before he dies" I sighed.

"I think you should go Jan cause If you don't your going to regret it"

"I can't Cyn they  basically disowned me & the kids"

"Listen to me Jan, you don't want to regret that chance to say goodbye to him" she nodded.

"Fine I will go" just then her door bell rung, she got up wiping her tears & going to the door & it was to women.

They was fine as hell both of them but who were they & why was they here

"Hey boo, i got your text" The woman with the straight hair said.

They both hugged Janet, it was weird asf.

"Hey thank you for checking on me" Janet said, letting the women come in I stood up confused as ever.

"Who is this Jan?" The woman with the curly hair asked.

"Oh this is Cyn"

"Well we finally get to meet you, Janet didn't tell us how beautiful you were"

"Thank you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Janet who are they?" I asked smiling.

"This is Terry & Chilli friends of mine"

"Umm I'm confused I never heard you talk about them before" I folded my arms.

"Can we talk about this another time Cyn this is to much right now"

"No Janet we are going to talk about it now who are they?"

"You really want to know?" Janet smirked. 

"Yeah" I wish I didn't say that.

She kissed the woman with the curly hair first the woman with straight hair smiled biting her lip. Janet then broke that kiss & kissed the other woman, the kiss was hot don't get me wrong but what the fuck.

"What the fuck Janet?" I asked she broke that kiss & smiled at me.

"You wanted to know so bad"

"I need to get the fuck outta here" I said walking toward the door.

"Cyn!" Janet yelled my name. I didn't stop I kept walking & left her house what in the world was that.

I must be in the fucking twilight zone.