Chapter Forty-Six

Brooke

After everything that happened, we went home but Lauryn wanted to stay so we let her

After everything that happened, we went home but Lauryn wanted to stay so we let her. I took off my shirt off & sat infront of our mirror in our room. Robyn went in the bathroom to take a shower. She just came out in a Tank top & boy shorts her belly was poking out.

"Baby you okay?" She asked getting in the bed.

"Mhm." I sighed. I played with my hair,

"Why did you start hitting me Robyn?" I asked really wanting to know the answer

"Not this again Brooke."

"Yes this again" I turned in the chair & looked at her,

"Because Brooke you piss me off with your mouth" I sucked my teeth.

"Wow okay as many times as you piss me off I never put my hands on you. But you know what that's all behind us now because we are getting ready for our son"

"That's right baby." I got up & crawled in bed. I laid on her touching her stomach.

"My Sister is really pissed at me." She played in my hair.

"It's okay baby she will come around just give her time, but I must say you mama is fine as hell." She laughed I smacked her arm.

"That's gross."

Janet
The Next Morning

I was woken up by Hearing a blender that means Cyn is really pissed I got outta bed scratching my head

I was woken up by Hearing a blender that means Cyn is really pissed I got outta bed scratching my head. I walked in the kids room & they were sleep, I went downstairs Cyn was in workout clothes.

"Babe? Can you turn that off the kids are asleep" she turned it off & opened the lid.

"Cyn you okay?" She nodded.

"Can you speak?"

"Janet I'm not in the mood so please just leave me alone." She said it calmly I just walked away she's acting like a child. No my parents weren't the best but they were my parents I know Cyn still blames herself for killing her father but she has to let that go.