Chapter Fifteen

Normani
Two months later

I woke up from the sun hitting my face, I felt someone laying next to me

I woke up from the sun hitting my face, I felt someone laying next to me. I turned over to see Cassie asleep peacefully, I got up out my bed careful not wake Her I went to in the bathroom & turned on the shower & did my daily hygiene routine. I grabbed some clothes out of my closet. Cass was still asleep. I took a 15 minute shower & dressed comfy. I walked out the bathroom turning off the light.

I looked up to see Cass sitting up in the bed on her phone.

She looked so beautiful. "Good Morning Cutie." I said she looked from her phone to me & smiled.

"Hey How are you?" I climbed in the bed next to her laying on her chest.

"I'm tired you wore me out last night." She bit her lip.

"Girl boo you wore me out yo head game too strong." We laughed together.

I kissed her neck snuggling into her, I want to stay like this forever.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast while you get dressed." I told her she nodded before kissing my cheek. I got up of my bed going downstairs I turned on Broken Clocks By SZA. I started making eggs & bacon when my phone started ringing.

I picked it up it was and UNKNOWN number I answered, "Hello?" No answer

"Who the hell is this playing on my phone?" Still no answer I just hung up, sighing as I laid my phone down.

"What's wrong baby?" I heard Cass say walking in the kitchen with some of my comfy clothes on.

"Somebody is playing on my damn phone."

"Mani relax it might just be kids or something"

She's right, I don't know who it could be, I was grabbing a plate from the cabinet to put the bacon on when I felt A hard smack on my ass.

I jumped alittle, but Cass was laughing at me.

"Don't do that Cassie."

"Your mine so it doesn't matter."