Chapter Sixty-Nine

Cyn

"Shante please answer the phone I can explain everything" I cried out to  Shante's voicemail

"Shante please answer the phone I can explain everything" I cried out to  Shante's voicemail. I hung up the phone. Seeing Kennedy looking at me.

"You are pussy whipped." She chuckled.

"I haven't even gotten the pussy yet I was about to last night before your ass came" I pushed her laughing. The doorbell rung. I got walking over to answer it. It was Janet

"Where you been?" I asked she looked like she just got fucked.

"Like I told you on the phone nun of your business we are not together anymore" she snapped walking in.

"Was you fucking somebody?" I bluntly asked.

"Why do you care you don't want me."

"Kids please we have bigger problems." Janet looked back to see Kennedy.

"Kennedy?" She rushed over to her hugging her tightly.

"You look good Jan"

"Thanks, where you been?"

"Janet you might wanna sit down for this" I said she looked at me scared & sat down.

"Simone is back & Toni is helping her try to kill us"

"Are you serious!" She yelled.

"Yeah I was messing with Simone a few years ago I didn't know that she was trying to kill y'all I swear I didn't know"

"I believe you Ken, but why didn't you tell us this earlier?"

"She was trying to kill me too I been hiding out & stuff. She's going to kill me" she started crying.

"Kennedy no she's not okay relax we are go to get through this together, I need you to tell us the last place they were" I said just then the doorbell rung I got answering it who could that be.

"Shante Damn Baby you lookin good" I tried grabbing her but she pushed me away

"I just came to get the rest of my stuff" she looked passed me & saw Janet.

"Why is she here?"

" Baby let's just talk upstairs" she rolled her eyes & walked past me going upstairs, I shut the door.

"What's wrong with your Latin Mami?" Janet said sarcastically.

"Nothing she's fine"

"Yeah okay" she rolled her eyes.

"So what we going to do about this?" I shook my head.

"I don't know but we need to figure this out because I won't hesitate to kill they ass" I said.

"Well I gotta go but we figure it out just call me" Kennedy said getting I hugged her bye & she left. I looked at Janet who was looking down.

"Look we are going to get them I promise Jan" I said grabbing her hand.

"I'm sorry about all of this I gotta go" she said fighting tears back.

"It's okay Jan" she shook her head walking toward the door leaving.

I put my hand on my forehead sighing. I walked upstairs going in my room & I saw Shante packing her clothes. I closed the door

"Shante will you please listen to what I have to say?" She stopped packing & looked at me.

"I'm listening" she said sitting on my bed.

"Well, when I met Janet I was her backup singer & we started messing around she was dating Normani her ex girlfriend & I was married to My ex husband. Finally Janet & Normani broke up & we became an instant family. Long story short when I pregnant with the twins Normani came after us & tried to kill us I almost died giving birth but I was okay & so was my girls. But then Janet cheated on me with this girl named Simone she is this girl named Brandi's sister she tried to Janet also. But Simone disappeared but she came back. Janet's other ex Toni was crazy as hell, she shot me & I was deaf for a while remember I told you I was deaf she's the reason why, she went to jail but escaped. You see why I didn't want to tell you it's to much drama I wanted to leave you out of it." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry I should've let you explain but Cyn you have to understand I don't want to die because of you & your ex. Why do you think I didn't want to date you at first because of your ex." I walked over & sat on her lap.

"Look at me" I grabbed her face softly making her look at me.

"I'm not going to let anything happen to you if I still wanted Janet I would be with her but I don't.... Shante I think I love you" she looked at me shocked.

"What?"

"I think.. no I know I love you, I know it's to fast to say that but I do honestly." She looked in my eyes & kissed me this kiss felt so different, it was amazing I pushed her back on the bed not breaking the kiss.

I was finally going to get some pussy.

Janet

I just finished my hair getting ready to go out with Robyn & Alyssa

I just finished my hair getting ready to go out with Robyn & Alyssa. I really didn't want to go out after hearing about Simone & Toni but I decided to go & have a good time.

I was walking  downstairs when I felt some pressure in my stomach. I touched my stomach but the pain went away. I grabbed my purse & my phone I wasn't driving tonight I got a driver. I walked outside & saw the car waiting I got in & told the driver where I needed to go & he took me there. When I got out the car my phone started ringing I pulled it out to see it was My sister LaToya. Why is she calling me?

I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Janet?" Toya said.

"What LaToya?"

"We need you to come home Janet Joesph is really sick & he wants to see you."

Vote & Comment 🥳🥳🌈