Nightmare Reborn Part 1

*VVVRROOOOMMMMM!* The noise the jeep made as it was driving onto a massive bridge. "Oh shit! There's more coming!" Silver yelled from the top turret. "Well I can't go any faster!" Sonic yelled, from the driver seat.

He sped down and swerved all over the humongous concrete bridge. Silver held down the left trigger of the double handles to mow down the huge horde of robots and soldiers. The left trigger fired the weapon, but the right one on the other handle spun the turret.

Silver shot hundreds of rounds in a single minute. But it wasn't enough, men and robots just kept coming. "Shadow! Turn the hood blades on!" Sonic commanded. Shadow pressed a button, and 4 individual blades popped out of the hood. Sonic pressed the gas hard, and rammed huge amounts of soldiers with the blades.

They vehicle came to a stop in front of a heavily armored bunker built into the mountain. All three boys jumped out of the jeep with their rifles handy. "Alright boys, let's show them what The Acorn Kingdom does to terrorist." Sonic grinned. They jumped out, and began firing immediately.

Countless soldiers shot back at them. They ran, dodged and even jumped flying bullets. "Shadow, get the two on the turrets!" Sonic yelled. He pointed to the two guards with massive rifles. Shadow snickered, then teleported behind them. "See you in hell." He smiled. He placed a bomb in the tower they were in, and teleported back to the ground.

They all three looked up and saw the tower explode. It fell down, crushing more soldiers. They ran up closer to more cover. "Oh crap! Silver look!" Shadow yelled. Silver peeked above the flipped over jeep. There were massive robots with armor walking out of the opening doors.

"Dude, we're screwed!" Silver yelled. "No we aren't." Sonic grinned. "C'mon Silver, show this big piece of crap what psychokinesis means." He continued and smiled. Silver caught on, and smiled determinedly. He hopped over the jeep backwards with great height.

He stayed in the air, and glowed a bright bluish green. He stuck his hands out, and closed looked over at the robots. He picked some old rubble and vehicle parts up with his mind. They lifted up on the air. "Suck on this Swatbots!" Silver yelled. He threw and smashed the armored robots with the parts.

The rest of the soldiers tried to run back in the bunker, but the doors shut. Silver looked at them, and grinned. He grabbed the fallen tower, and threw it straight down on the wallowing soldiers, crushing them. Everyone outside was dead, and flat on the ground.

Silver slowly levitated back to the ground, and moved the tower away from the doors. "Okay, so how do we get in?" Shadow asked. "Like this." Sonic said. He dashed over to the doors and stood infront of them. He jumped to do a homing attack, but stayed at the door.

His fast spinning quills started cutting into the doors. They all knew, soldiers were waiting on the inside. "Okay guys, on my signal..." Sonic stopped. Both boys were ready. "GO!" Sonic yelled. The doors flew open, and all threw boys ran in. Shadow slid and shot beside soldiers.

When Silver ran in he used his powers to stab and shoot soldiers. Man by man fell as they were killed.

Silver looked up, and saw an explosive arrow be shot at him. "Oh hell no!" He yelled with a grin. He used his mind and stopped the beeping arrow. He turned it back around, and sent it flying at the archer. It exploded, killing 3 other with him.

"Are we done?" Shadow asked, as he threw the empty gun down. "I think so... Now, which hallway goes to the control room?" Sonic asked. "Maybe... Look at the sign.." Silver said sarcastically. There was a sign that had arrows pointing to certain place. One was pointing right, and said CONTROL ROOM in all caps on it.

Sonic glared at him for a second. "Okay boys, it isn't going to be easy from here on out." Sonic said. "Good, these goons are to easy." Shadow smiled. Everyone else nodded with a smile. They picked up ammo and rifles, and stowed the ammo in their backpacks.