Day Out

Silver

*knock knock* I heard at our door. I just ignored it, and tried to fall back asleep. Then who ever it is, knocked again. "Coming!" I yelled. Man.. It's too early for this shit. I hoped out of bed, and looked in the mirror. My head quills were everywhere!

I opened the door, and pulled my sleeping pants up. "Holy shit Silver were you still sleeping?!" Sally said. "Uh yeah. It's like 7 o'clock." I answered. "Umm, no... It's 2:00 o'clock." She laughed. My eyes jumped open. "Yeah, you missed breakfast." She laughed again.

"Great... I'll wake Blaze up." I answered back. "Oh, and Silver, we are going out to lunch here in a minute. Might want to get ready." She said, then walked away. I walked over to Blaze. "Blaze, c'mon baby get up." I said softy. Her eyes opened immediately.

"*yawns* it's too early baby." She said, then threw her pillow over her head. I know what will get her out...
I crept over beside her, and started tickling her. She started laughing. "Silv stop it.. Hehheehehe.. Please!" She said while laughing hard. I was standing up and tickling her from the side of the bed.

"Damn it Silver! Stoooppp!!" She laughed harder. Then OUT OF NOWHERE... She punched me in the balls. I fell down in pain. She was still laughing, but because she hit me.
"Silver I told you to stop." She laughed.

I curled up in a ball, trying to make the pain go away. She was about to walk out, but noticed something. She had no bottoms on! I started laughing. She ran over and threw some underwear on. I handed her my sleeping pants so she didn't have to run out there in underwear.

She helped me up and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks Silv." She smiled. I was still hunched over a little, but smiled back. I threw on some black sweats with no shirt and walked into the living room. Everyone was in the living room watching TV. "Hey you two. Have some fun last night?" Sonic joked. Sally elbowed him in the stomach for his smart ass remark.

Blaze shot a stone cold glare at Sonic. "Better get dressed guys, we're leaving in 30 minutes." Sonic said. We both walked back to our room. I opened the drawer, and put on a black T-shirt to go with my sweats. Blaze walked into our personal bathroom to get ready. She had to do her makeup which usually takes forever.

I used the mirror in our room to comb my quills back into place. Wow.. I'm already all set. "I'll be in the living room hun." I said to her. "Okay, be in there in a minute!" She shouted back. I walked out the door, back into the living room.

Everyone was watching some new show. Well, it was new to me because I've been gone for two years. I plopped down on the couch beside Cream and Sonic. "Good morning Mr. Silver." Cream said, as she hugged my arm. "Morning sweet girl. Sleep well?" I said back.

"Well, a little I guess. Rouge let me sleep with her because I had a bad dream." She smiled. Wow.. Rouge? She had a horrible night and just let her sleep her just like that? Wow. She must have really needed joy last night. And nothing cheers you up more, then Cream's adorable voice.

"How sweet of her. Where is Rouge by the way?" I asked. "Oh, she might still be getting ready." She answered. I nodded okay, then continued to watch this weird show. I realized it was weird, because it was a kid show for Cream.
Then, Rouge walked into the room.

And she was actually happy! "Morning sleepy head." She joked. "Sup Rouge. Sleep well?" I said. She knew why I asked, because Cream was next to me. "Yes, I wouldn't have if it weren't for this gorgeous girl." She said, as she patted Cream happily.

"There you are!" I heard Blaze's voice. Rouge turned around and looked at her. "Oh yeah, sorry I didn't show up last night. I wasn't really... Ready." She said, depressingly. "It's fine Rouge. We understand." Sonic said from the couch. Rouge nodded. "Okay, I think we're all ready. Let's get going." Sally said happily.
__________________________

Cream turned the TV off, and Sonic hit the lights. Blaze, Rouge and Silver were in one car. Sally and Cream were riding with Sonic. Sonic's car was the leading one. "Okay Blaze, where are we going?" Silver asked.

"We, are going to the shops and nice boardwalk on the beach." She answered. Just hearing the word beach, brings back horrors and thoughts from his days during the war. He was staring off into space, remembering it all. "Hey, Silv? Are you okay?" She asked him. He just continued to stare into space.

---------------------------------------------

Flashback

"Silver! Fire left!" Sonic yelled. Silver and his troop were invading the beach to infiltrate a generator control room. Silver turned to his left, and didn't hesitate to pull the trigger. Man by man fell by Silver's hands.

"Sonic, their flanking us!" Shadow yelled. Shadow was in the battlefield using his melee chaos spear. He said to Sonic over the com link. "Theyre using heavy artillery Shadow! We have to get the hell out of here!" Silver yelled.

"No! We cannot abort this mission! This could turn the war!" Shadow said, as he stabbed a soldier in the chest.
*BBBBOOOOOOMMMMM!!*

"What the hell was that!?" Sonic yelled. The three turned around, and saw their ship blow up. "Oh shit! LOOK OUT!" Shadow yelled. A bomb was being dropped to their position. They all stared in fear as they saw the bomb fly out of the air.
---------------------------------------------

"Silver!" Blaze yelled. His head finally clicked together. "H-huh.?" He said faintly. "What happened! I lost you for a second?!" Blaze said. "Oh uh... It's nothing. I just need to talk to Sonic before we leave." Silver said. She looked at him weird. "Silver... If this is about Shadow, it'll all be okay.." Blaze tried to smile.

Silver fake smiled back, then walked to Sonic's car. He went to Sonic's window. "Sonic, can we talk for a second?" Silver asked. "Yeah man." He said. "I mean... Out of reach." Silver said again but more sternly. Sonic gave him a weird look, then got out of the car.

They walked over about 30 feet away from the cars. Everybody was watching them from the front windows.
"Silver.. Are you okay? What's wrong?" Sonic asked. "Sonic, I can't do this. I can't go to the beach right now.." He sighed. "Why no- ... Oh. Yeah, I understand man. Well, if you need to stay I guess I'll stay with you. The girls will be mad, but atleast we'll understand." He smiled.

"Thanks Sonic. I'll go tell Blaze and Rouge." He said, as they both started walking back.

"Oh crap they're coming back. Rouge you and Blaze go back to the car!" Sally said. The two rushed out of their car swiftly, and back into theirs split second before the boys got back. "Sally, I'm sorry but Silver and I can't go." Sonic said sadly. She looked at him with shock.

"But Sonic, you planned this..?" Sally asked. "I know, but.. Silver and I can't do it.." He sighed. Sally looked at him for a second. "It's okay honey. We'll all just stay." She smiled. They both looked behind at Silver's car. They saw Silver talk to Blaze. They both looked sad.

Then, they saw Blaze walk out of the car and hug Silver.
"Sorry baby girl, looks like we aren't going." Sally said to Cream. "That's okay. I'm just glad get stay with the guys." Cream said in her sweet voice. Sonic smiled at her sweetness. They all got out, and walked back inside with Blaze Rouge and Silver.