The Real Trouble Starts

Ms. Rouge Ms. Rouge! Time to get up! Amy is coming!" Cream cheered, as she jumped on Rouge's bed. Rouge opened her eyes and smiled brightly at the young girl's happiness. "I'll be up in a minute.." She said, then rolled back over. "Pleeeaaassseeee!" Cream begged with her adorable voice.

Rouge sat up and smiled at her. "Alright alright.. Im getting up." She laughed. "Yay!" Cream cheered. Rouge sent Cream out, while she got out of bed to dress. She slipped her sleeping shirt off, and threw on her black T-shirt. She took off her sleeping pants, and buttoned on her pants.

She walked over to the mirror, to start putting her makeup on.

__________________________

"Sonic, I need your help with something." Sally shouted. Sonic looked at Cream, and rolled his eyes. She started laughing as he walked off. "What is it baby?" He said as he walked in the room. Sally was completely topless, but had her black shorts on. He started blushing at the sight of her topless.

"Oh brother, just come help with this!" Sally said. Sonic got his head back together, and walked over to her. "Can you please hook the back of my bra on? I can't get it by myself." She said. Sonic grinned and hooked it in place.

"There. Now it doesn't hurt as much." Sally giggled. "Is that all you needed?" He asked. "Yes, but I have one more thing I want you to do." She said. "Shit.." He said silently to himself. "I want you to go give this to Blaze. She's a different size than I am." she said, handing Sonic a purple bra.

"Ugh.." He complained. He walked out, and to Silver's and Blaze's room. He opened the door, looking for Blaze. She came out of the bathroom, and stared at Sonic. "What are you doing with my bra!" She yelled. He was paralyzed with embarrassment. "Get out of here you pervert!!" She shouted, and kicked him in the crotch.

She took the bra out of his hands, and slammed the door. Silver walked by and saw Sonic have his hands over his groin. "HAHAHAHA!! Did she kick you in the balls?!" Silver laughed. Sonic gave him a painful look, then fell down.

Cream ran around the corner, after hearing the big thud Sonic made. She saw Sonic and stared at him. "Oh my! Mr. Sonic are you okay?!" She said. That made Silver full on lose it. Blaze walked out seconds after. "Oh get up you baby." Blaze said, then walked off. "Yeah... She kicks hard.." Silver laughed. He got off the floor, and helped Sonic up.

"Now, you should go get dressed man. We are gonna start going into town at 9:00." Silver said. "Gotcha." He said, finally standing straight up. He walked into his room, and opened his drawers, wondering what to dig out. He took out a solid white t-shirt with black sweats, with 3 blue stripes down the side.

He was gonna walk out the door, when he felt Sally tug on him. He turned around curious. "Damn baby.. I haven't seen you in something so sexy in years." She smiled. He winked back at her, then walked into the living room.

"Is everybody ready?" Blaze said. "Ms. Rouge is still putting makeup on." Cream said. "Done!" Rouge said, as she walked in. "Where are we meeting exactly..?" Sonic asked. "We're meeting at the parade." Sally grinned. "..parade..?" Silver asked. "It was supposed to be a surprise, but... It's a parade honoring you guys!" Blaze cheered.

Both boys popped their eyes big. "For us?!" Silver said. "Yes! Soleanna is thankful for your service guys!" Rouge said. "Well... Okay then." Sonic smiled happily. They walked to their cars, and drove into town. "The parade starts soon, so we better find a good parking spot." Silver told Blaze. "There's some good ones!" Blaze pointed out. The two vehicles parked in the available spots.

They got out if their cars, and went towards the floats. "No freaking way.. We have our own float?!" Silver said happily. "Yeah! But.. You'll have to wear your old uniforms." Sally grinned. "Shit." Sonic said quickly. She handed both boys their old uniforms, and they walked to changing rooms.

"C'mon out boys! We want to see our sexy men!" Sally said. Cream stared at her with confusion. "What does that word mean?" Cream asked. Rouge spit her drink out laughing. "It... Means handsome." Blaze said. "Oh okay!" Cream said.

They two boys walked out, with their old uniforms on. "Damn! Honey!" Blaze said. Silver winked at her. "You guys look sexy!" Cream said. The boys' eyes grew huge. "PFF- BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" All the girls laughed. "Who the hell taught her that word!" Sonic chuckled.

"Is it something I said..?" Cream asked confused. "No baby girl, you're okay!" Sally continued to laugh. Sonic and Silver were even kind of chuckling. "Anyway, you guys' float is over there." Rouge pointed to a massive float. "No way! It's awesome!" Silver said. "After the parade, then you guys get to see Amy. So you better get on your float! They're about to start!" Sally said.

"Okay. See ya later hun." Silver said, as he kissed Blaze. "Bye Sal." He said then kissed her. They both walked over to the float as the girls walked back in the building to view that parade.

__________________________

"Silver... Are you okay?" Sonic asked. "Yeah... I'm just a littler nervous." Silver said briefly. He then jumped up real quick, and leaned over the side of the float. He started throwing up, while Sonic laughed. "It's not *cough cough* funny!" Silver said. Sonic grinned at him. "Are you okay now..?" Sonic said, still kind of chuckling.

"I'm good now.." Silver said kind of relaxed. "Okay good, because everybody is moving now." Sonic said. Their float began to start, and drive off. When they started into town, they were shocked by how many people were in cheering and yelling. "Wow... Did we make that big of an impact?" Sonic said. Both boys stood and waved at the crowd.

Everybody cheered loudly and waved flags at the floats. The floats started going by the building where Sally, Blaze, Rouge, Cream and Amy were. "Look, here they come!" Sally pointed and cheered. the float went by the building, where all the girls went crazy.

"There they are Amy!!!!" Cream shouted happily. "Wow! They look so much different!" Amy said. "I know! I thought the same thing when I first saw them!" Sally said. All the girls ran outside for a better view of their men. They ran out there, and started chanting their names.

Sonic and Silver both turned around, and saw them. "Watch this.." Silver smiled to Sonic. He used his psychokinesis to pull the girls on the float. He grabbed Blaze by the waist, and kissed her while he bent her back. The crowd went crazy for the couple.

"Silver... You always know how to please a woman." Blaze smiled. He winked at her. "And you, are the most beautif-

*BBBBBOOOOOOOOMMMMM* A big bomb went off in the center of the road, blowing up a float and the people on it. All the floats stopped, while screams filled the air. Then, their float was blown off the asphalt into the air. As it landed, Silver and Sonic were lying in the ground.

"Well, there you bastards are!" Swift said, as he appeared right before them. They both looked up painfully slow. All the girls stared at him with fear, as the boys stared at him with anger. They hear a loud rumbling, and look up. They all see planes by the hundreds fly in.

"No... He has a whole fleet.." Silver said in fear.