Found

"Mornin Nicole. Gorgeous shirt." Rouge complements. "Well thank ya. It's my own design." Nicole said graciously. "Mm mm mm I smell food." Sonic said as he walked in with Cream. "That's right so don't touch it!!" Amy warned him in his face.

"Morning cutie." Nicole said to Cream. "Good morning." Cream answered happily, still in the pajamas Nicole gave her. They all heard moaning, and turned around. Silver was kind of limping to the couch. "Are you okay Silv?" Sally asks.

"Yeah... Just... Sore." He said, as he finally sat down. "Are you injuries bothering you?" Sonic asked. "Sonic I'm fine. Don't worry about me. It's no big deal." Silver said. "It is a big deal Silv. Even the doctors said you were unwell! You need to take it chill." Sonic said.

"Yeah. Just take it slow baby. We'll do everything today." Blaze said. "Wherever you go, I go." Silver responded. "God... You're so stubborn." Blaze chuckled. "Whatever. You love me." He laughed. "Shut up and come eat you dork." Sonic laughed.

Silver levitated off the floor, and to the kitchen table. "No way that's awesome!" Nicole said in amazement. "What is? My powers?" He questioned. "Yes! That's a type of aura that isn't possible for years to come!" She said still in amazement.

"Yeah. I can do that, and Blaze is a pyrokinetic." Silver explained. She looked at Blaze in curiosity. Then as Blaze saw taking a drink, she lit a fire on her other hand on the tip of her index finger. "You guys are so cool!" Nicole stated.

"Anyways, Amy can you give me the pancakes." Sonic said. Amy nodded with a mouthful, and passed the plate. "So Sonic, are you planning on marrying Sally anytime soon?" Nicole asked. That made Sally spit her drink everywhere. Sonic started choking on his.

"M-married??" Sally said. "Is that a.. No?" Nicole said. "I'm sure we will one day. Just not at the moment." Sonic explains. "Aw. Tough break Sal." Nicole said. "It's a great idea! Just... Not right now. If you haven't noticed we're kind of in hiding." Sally said.

"Oh yeah! Speaking of that, we're all going clothes shopping! Because you know... You all have no clothes." Nicole chuckled. "Sweet! Can't wait." Rouge said, after she swallowed her pancakes.
Cream also cheered in happiness. "You're just so adorable." Amy said to Cream. She smiled.

"I'll help you pick out what to wear!!" Sally cheered to Sonic. "Shit.." He said under his breath. Silver and Nicole tried holding their laugh in because of the remark. "Oh c'mon Sonic. Maybe she'll pick out a nice jacket and.. Thong for you." Rouge snickered, trying to hold her laugh in.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Nicole and Silver both lost it. Sonic blushed brightly with his rosy cheeks. "Oh my god! That was good, Rouge!" Blaze and Rouge high fived. "Shut up and wash your plates.." Sonic said grumpily.

"It's just a joke baby." Sally said to Sonic, both at the sink. She hugged him from behind, to cheer him up. He finally snickered and smiled. They all put their dishes away, and went in the living room. "When are we leaving?" Any asked.

"In a few minutes. Just gotta get a few things finished." Nicole said. Her and Sonic were going down the same hallway, for different purposes. Sonic was gonna wash his face, while Nicole was leaving to check her stats.
She noticed him walking behind her.

She pretended to drop her stuff, in front of him. She smiled, then flexed her ass as she bent over. Sonic blushes brightly, as he tried not looking. "Oops." She grinned. "N-need help Nicole?" Sonic said with red cheeks.
"Sure." She smiled.

He got on his knees with her, then handed her all her papers and stuff. "Oh! Sonic can you come help me with something?" Nicole asked. He nodded, then she led him into a room. But she closed the door and locked it as soon as they got in.

"What do you need help with?" Sonic asked right before he stopped in his tracks. She had a gun pointed at his head. "W-what are you doing Nicole?" He said, as he got backed up against the wall. "Shut up." She says with a deeper male tone.

She then punched him hard in the stomach. He fell down, throwing up blood. "I k-know that voice... *gasp* Swift!!" He said, as he wiped his mouth. Nicole grabbed him by the neck and pinned him against the wall. "You will do what I say, when I say it." He laugh evilly.

"Listen to me you son of a bitch. When I find you I-

"YOU LISTEN TO ME!!!" He yelled. He then threw Sonic into another wall. "You will do what I say. Or I will kill every last fucking person you love. Then when I get to your little girlfriend, I kill her slowly, painfully. Then when you scream at all my good work, I'll split your skull!!!" He finished.

Sonic stared at him with anger. "I have a whole army on it's way here right now to detain you and your friends. So you are going to go tell them all to surrender now." He said in Sonic's face.
"How did you get into Nicole!" Sonic yelled out.

"We tracked you and the other idiot here. Then we hacked into her synced mainframe.." He said with a smile. "Baby are you okay in there?" Sally asked through the door. Nicole looked at Sonic, then smiled evilly. He then grabbed Sonic, and threw him through the door.

Everyone scram as he landed in front of them. "R-run." He said before blacking out. "OH MY GOD!!" Sally yelled. Then, they all saw Nicole walk out with the gun. Blaze shot fireballs at Nicole that made her fly back into the wall in the room.

"Sally, take Sonic. I'm getting Cream." He commanded. She nodded with tears, and picked him up. "Get to the car!!" Silver yelled as he ran off. He saw Cream with a worried expression on her face. He picked her up, and held her like a baby as she ran.

"You're scaring me Mr. Silver!" She stated. "C'mon baby girl we have to get out of-LOOK OUT!!!" He shouted. Nicole/Swift was shooting at them point blank. "This'll take care of them.." Swift said, then laid down a ticking bomb.

"A BOMB!!!" Silver yelled. Then, it went off. It destroyed that part of the house and caused fires to start. Smoke and fire filled the living room where Silver and Cream were. "We have to get out of *cough cough* here!" Silver said. He was looking what he was doing, and didn't notice the roof.

The roof started falling with ruble on to Silver. "WATCH OUT!!" He yelled as he threw Cream out of the way. It all collapsed on Silver. He was left with blood rushing from his forehead and mouth. "MR. SILVER!!!" Cream cried out.

"Mr. Silver please get up!!" She cried. No answer. She ran off to go get help from the others. But when she got to the garage, she was stopped in her tracks. The armored men were taking everybody hostage. "Grab her." (The real) Swift smiled.

One grabbed her by the ears, and handcuffed her. They threw everybody in an armored vehicle. Swift had Sonic in his arm, and dragged him back in to the fiery out with Silver. "Look at the bright side... Atleast you get to see your dead brother again." He laughed, then walked back into the garage.