Caught In Hell

"Nicole!!" The two women yelled and ran to her side. "Please! Say something!!" Blaze shouts. Nicole's eyes barely opened. "K-kick his as-ss.." She said, then closer her eyes again. Silver was more focused on other matters though.

"Lien.. How could to do this!" Silver shouts at her. "I just explained to you Silver. And like history, I don't repeat myself." She said as she looked at Swift's grin. "You.... Son of A BITCH!!!!" Sonic yelled, as he tackled Swift. Shadow stood up, and stabbed three of the guards.

Rouge slid around and broke one's neck. All the guards were dead, with Swift in Sonic's captivity. "It's turned now Swift." Silver grinned. He then turned his attention toward Lien. Sonic was dragging Swift by the neck to the side of the office where everyone else was.

Silver pulled his rifle up at Lien. "Please Lien.." He begged as he got Blaze behind him. "C'mon then. Shoot me." Lien-Da teased. Silver stared her down. Then, he finally put the gun down. "I can't do it." He sighed. Lien stared at him for a second.

"Oh Silver.." She said like a child. "You never did know how to take a life." She said. And without hesitation, she pointed the gun at Sonic and fired. Everyone watched in shock, as the bullet left the barrel. But, when Sonic looked up, Swift was out of his grip... And Silver was right in front of him.

"I'm okay!!" Sonic cheered in relief. But then, he saw Silver fall to his knees. "S-Silver...?" He said, now shaking. Silver fell completely to his hands and knees. "SILVER!!!" Blaze cried as rushed over to him. "Shadow just dropped back to his knees... And stared at Silver.

"Silver you... Took a b-bullet for me.." Sonic shook with big eyes. "W-why would you jump in front of it like t-that..?" He asked, starting to shed tears.

"Y-you.... I hated you.." Silver said, as blood and tears rushed down his cheeks. Blaze ran over to him crying. She carefully laid his head down on her. "You sav-......" Sonic stopped. "Mm... I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS!! I DIDNT ASK FOR YOU TO SAVE ME!!!" Sonic shouts with tears.

"Y-yeah.... But I wasn't thinking..." Silver softly cried. "I had the chance to s-see you die.." Silver said darkly. "Well why'd you stop it, huh?!!! You had the clear chance to see me die!!" Sonic cried loudly.

"I d-don't know... I wasn't thinking...my body just m-moved..." He said with tears. "Please Silver! Stay with me baby!" Blaze cried. Rouge, Sonic, and the rest of the group either were crying, or wouldn't move a muscle. No one even noticed Swift getting away.

"I guess... Deep inside... I s-still considered you m-my brother.." Silver cried harder. Sonic just stared at Silver. Stunned. "Shadow... I'm so s-sorry.." Rouge cried to Shadow, who wouldn't even move. He just stared.

"P-please.... K-kill him a-and get Sally and e-everyone back.." Silver said, as he grabbed Sonic's hand. But, when Sonic opened it back up, he was shocked. It was a locket, with a picture of he, Sonic and Shadow. It was the same picture they took during their tour of duty.

He looked at Silver, who was smiling. "I'm so sorry..." Sonic sobbed into Silver. "I was g-glad to call you my brother..." Silver cried happily. "Silver don't say that!" Shadow sobbed also. "G-get... H... Him..." His eyes closed. "No.." Blaze said with tears rushing.

"Sonic... Go. I'll take it f-from here.." Shadow said, as he knelt down beside dying Silver. Sonic looked back at Silver. He wiped the tears from his eyes, then finally nodded. He then breezed off out the door.

"I'm gonna get Sally back... Then I'm gonna rip Swifts damn throat out..." Sonic said, as he wiped the last of the tears away.

---------------------------------------------

SYSTEM REBOOT IN PROGRESS:

OPTICS: 94%

ORGANS: 56%

VOICE MIC: 45%

Nicole opens her eyes finally. She looked around the room in confusion. She tried to move her head, but felt the stabbing pain in her waist. Shadow heard her moan in pain, then looked back at her. "Nicole!" Rouge yelled in joy.

She just looked at Rouge with the same pained look as she woke up. "Can you talk?!" Rouge goes on. "W-where's Sally.." She said softly. "Swift still has her! Sonic is on his way to get her!" Rouge informed. Shadow never said a word, as Rouge helped Nicole.

"S-Sally has my backup c-chip." Nicole said kind of clearly. "Can you stand?" Rouge said. Nicole nodded, and tried to get up. When she planted one foot, she already fell. "Ill help you." Rouge said, and get behind her and grabbed her waist.

She lifted her up, and tried to get her on her feet. But as Nicole tried to stand, she glanced over at Silver and Blaze. "Is that S-Silver..." She said in a quiet and shocked tone. Rouge didn't want to answer. "I-is he... "Dead.." Shadow butted in. They both looked at Shadow, who was looking down with tears dropping onto the floor.

"H-he's dead.." Shadow sobbed. Blaze was laying down with Silver, crying as well. "W-what happened..." Nicole asked, as she was starting to shake, and keeping tears from letting lose. "Lien killed him..." Blaze finally spoke up from Silver's reddened chest fur.

She has the expression that mixed depression with anger. "And I'm gonna be the one to kill that bitch.." She said, with dried tears on her muzzle. "What about Silver?" Shadow asked deeply. Then Blaze closed her eyes tight, hearing Silver's name.

"Please Shadow... Take care of him." Blaze begged. "I promise." Shadow said. She nodded, then walked towards their direction at the door. "Blaze... You'll need this." Shadow said. She looked at him, and was handed a sword and a rifle.

"Now... Go kill that bitch. For him." Shadow said. Blaze nodded, then ran out the door, in the same direction Sonic ran.

__________________________

Swift and Lien-Da hustled up the stairs and down the hallway with every last breath they had. "The chopper is waiting for us on the helipad on the roof." Lien says. They continued to run, but heard footsteps that pounded louder than their own.

They looked down the hallway, and saw Blaze dashing down towards them at full speed. You could see the flames eject from behind her every step she took. "Go to the roof. I'll take this little bitch." She grinned in determination. Swift didn't hesitate. He continued to speed off.

Blaze continued to go full speed, as Lien-Da pulled out her knife. She slashed the knife at Blaze, missing under her armpit. Blaze reached over and punched her in the left cheek. Lien fell down with blood pouring from her cheek.

She kicked Blaze off, and slid farther down the hall. Struggling to get up, she stood her ground and smiled through her bloody teeth. "You wanna dance bitch?" She cracked. "I've wanted to kill you since the day you started dating Silver." Blaze said as she held out the rifle.

"I protected you in high school, now I'm gonna beat your ass." Lien said. "Just shut the hell up already." Blaze said, then dashed at Lien again.