Soleanna

"Baby!!" Sonic yelled through GUN, as he ran around super speed. "Sally please!! Where are you!" He shouted. Still no response. But when he thought it was all over with them, he heard footsteps behind him down the hallway.

Sally was staring at him with a blank and slightly angered expression. He ran straight to her. But when he did, he hugged her right away. And thankfully, she hugged him back. "I'm so sorry Sally.." Sonic said on her ear. "I don't think you should be apologizing to me." Sally said.

"I'm not apologizing about Silver.." He sighed. "Then what are you- Sally stopped because she knew what was coming. "No... No no no no you can't!!" Sally begged. Sonic closed his eyes in defeat, and wilted his head down. "Please!!!" She cried.

She hugged him again, but he didn't hug back. He was too sad and depressed to. "I'm sorry baby... I love you." He said, as he kissed her forehead. "Pl-lease...." She cried. "You mean the world to me. And if he ever reached you, my life would be over." Sonic said.

He got down on one knee in front of her. Then he grabbed her hands. "You don't know how important this is, baby. I have to do this, to save all of Mobius! And on top of that, you're almost queen of the Acorn Kingdom now! This chance to stop him... Only comes once in a lifetime." Sonic explained.

"Maybe you only come once in a lifetime..." She said to him. He smiled, then stood up and looked at her. He looked her straight in the eye with his smile. Then just like that, their lips made contact. It was that one kiss you have, that is different from the others. It was special.

When they finally released for air, Sonic stared and her tear covered face with a faint smile. "I love you soo much... And I will come back to you.." He said. "Sonic.." Shadow said down the hall. Sonic looked at him and nodded.

He kissed her one more time, then turned around to face Shadow. That's when, he finally walked away. "I love you too.." Sally said, as he was finally gone.
__________________________

Silver

"3 minutes till drop." The copilot said to me. I nodded, and he walked back to his seat. I knew I was finally going to be at peace, one way or the other. They just don't understand, how important this mission is do they... I also knew, this was my last chance to look at something special.

I reached in my bag, and pulled out a picture. It was the picture I grabbed in our house not to long ago. I smile every time. It was the first slow dance Blaze and I shares together. It was an amazing night. If we get to a wedding, hopefully that's what our marriage slow dance will be like.

"Over drop!!" The pilot yelled. I nodded, then watched the big back door open up. Here we go...

I put my helmet on, then peeked over the edge. "Soleanna... What have they done to you.." I said out loud. "Here we go.." I said. That's when I jumped off the plane over the rainy city. "WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!" I yelled in adrenaline as I started rocketing downward.

"C'mon... C'mon! Almost there!!!" I shouted. I saw a toppled over skyscraper, that was lying on another building. There was a hole right in the middle, and that was my ticket inside the fortified city. As I started getting lower and lower, I finally opened up the wings in my suit.

Flying like this is amazing!!! I started flying and gliding super fast!! I started heading towards the hole, where I went straight through. I could see all the offices and chairs and desks and all that through the hole I was in. My guess was it was an office building.... Just a hunch.

I started doing flips and cool stuff in the air, because it was just so fun! But my fun was about to come to an end, because I was about 1,000 feet left from the ground. So, I started towards my descent. There's no say to fly down, you just have to glide your way down.