Introduction

Hello, welcome to my new story called "Super Mario : The New Odyssey".

This inspired greatly from the Tsundure Queen herself, Bowsette.

If you haven't seen her, then what are you doing!? You will instantly love her! Aside from Internet's division of hate, like, love, ecchi and lastly fanarts and fan fictions.

Believe me she is everywhere! I do really hope she will last longer. Especially on Halloween and Christmas. Even better, next year!

Okay, enough of bluff. Let's move on to the characters that will pop out. As the script I made is a little, not in order.

And also, in case your wondering. This are my personal opinions.
______________________________________
First up, Queen Bowsette / King Koopa

 ______________________________________First up, Queen Bowsette / King Koopa

Tsundure Queen, Bowsette is one of my top 10 Waifu's (Fun fact about me). Aside from my Waifu, she is very Waifu material. Overthrowing Princess Peach on this one.

Her personality is really aggressive. Always head on her plans and determination to steal or rather kidnapped Princess Peach. She also has a superior and dominant personality. Because ruling a Koopa Kingdom and conquering Mushroom Kingdom (Yet), ain't that easy.

She is also strong (If I mean strong, physically and emotionally.) and also a hard stubborn type. Due to her determination to kidnapped Princess Peach, it was rather hard for her to accept other's opinions from her associates, plus, having the title "Ruler" makes it harder.

She is also pretty much the "Volcano" type (High tempered). She also get easily... Angry. Bad news if she is, no one will be very happy to see that. Especially if they are IN the same room with a ticking time bomb.

But aside from that, she is gentle and caring for her subordinates and her family (Even when she was Bowser.) She has a gentle part, especially when she isn't doing anything crazy. But of course, she didn't want to admit it.

But aside from that, she is the ruling tyrant if her kingdom. Which means she has all the power as ruler. But it also doesn't mean she is weak. She has a ton of tricks and powers under her sleeve. Though defeated by a certain red plumber, there was some few close calls.

Though... She has one particular ability that only works when she is not in the mood. Especially if she has enough.

The Tsundure Queen herself, is wearing a special crown on her blonde hair. The Super Crown, Little was it's purpose, but it is known to give you a special power ups once using it.

But the question is... WHAT is the power...

Bowsette is wearing the crown explained earlier on her blonde hair. Which is tied into a rough but attractive pony tail. She has dashing crystal diamond eyes, sharp but perfect teeth. And long pair of grey sharp horns. And also blue pair of pearl earrings, dangling on her elfin ear.