Chapter 14 : The Boo Buster Trio

3rd PoV
Crappy Woods of Boo Forest
(Present)

In the scary woods of Boo Forest, there lies a horned blonde Koopa girl, who was wearing a shiny crown on her head.

She was wearing her (Mario's) red jacket, with a white shirt on the inside. She was only wearing her spiked choker, as her other spiked accessories could damage the jacket. She was also wearing a black short skirt, spiky black leg brasses, black knee socks with a garter belt connecting to her undergarments.

Her black shoes was covered in mud. No, she was wet and covered with mud. "Why does it have to rain? Look, I'm wet! I just got this!" Bowsette complained.

A young man then approached Bowsette. He was wearing a cap, with a letter "M" on it. He was wearing his red jacket, with red shirt with a mushroom logo in it. He was also wearing a dirty blue jumper suit. It was filthy with mud, like his red shoes which almost not recognised.

His Power Ups are fine dangling on his right. Though... He was very wet. "Bowsette your not the only one with the same situation. I mean, Princess Peach didn't even complain." Mario said, as his focus was now on the blonde princess.

She wasn't wearing her usual princess wear, in fact, she was wearing her white and pink colored tracksuit. Though the bottom part was also filthy with mud...

"It is just mud, I've seen worse than this." Peach said as the three treck to the scary forest hills of Boo Forest.

You might be wondering, why in the world us Peach with them. Well, it all started when Bowsette reads the letter of a doctor, who happened to knows Luigi's situation...
______________________________________

3rd PoV
Mushroom Kingdom
(Earlier)

Bowsette then leaved the two as they are starting to catch up, though Mario didn't hear Bowsette as she got out with a little outcast expression.

"But... I'm really sorry. I can accept your proposal Mario. I'm not ready for those kind of stuff... I'm really sorry. I hope you can forgive me." Peach pleaded as Mario's gaze softened.

"Peach, it is alright. I understand if your not ready, I know, my all of a sudden proposal was a failure. But at least I know how you really feel, please don't force yourself." Mario said softly as Peach smiled.

"Thank you Mario! I hope we can still be friends..." Mario then did his famous "Peace Pose" in front of Peach with a huge grin. "Of course! I'll always be friends with you Peach!"

Peach then hug Mario, as the red plumber became literally blushing red. But, it only lasted for a few moments as much of Mario's disappointment.

"Anyways, can I ask you a question Mario?" Peach said, Mario was currently in a trance and just nodded without thinking. "May I know who is that Koopa girl? She's with you at the Tournament, no?" Mario was snapped back to reality when he heard that question.

"Who? Her! Of course! Her! Hahahahahaha... Ha..." Mario's little act was very suspicious, Peach could sense the nervousness behind the laugh. Of course she didn't mind it as it must be just Mario, being Mario.

"Yes, may I know?" Mario then began to sweat a little as he didn't made a story on how they met yet. "Oh... We met at the park!" Peach then raised an eyebrow.

"Didn't she said that you two met when your kids, playing tennis?" Mario then sweat even harder. "Yeah, that's what I mean..." Peach then lean a little to Mario, waiting for an answer. "So, what's her name?"