Sorry for the delay: News!

Okay I'll be honest, I'm sorry for not posting lately. No, I never did thought on abandoning the story. Remember when I posted some time ago about 'School catching up on my heels'?

Well, it was later than sooner. I have to focus on my school, I really appreciated the votes and comments. Right now, my finals is approaching next week, and I have to prepare for it. Even though I did good at the Pre Finals (Except for Math), I still need to study.

Good news, is that since I've been focusing on my schooling, I have finished all my projects and assignments in due time with no problems.

What's the meaning of this? Yes, I'm going back to work on the Story. For those who didn't read this any more because of the long hiatus, I understand your decision. But for those who stayed, well thank you for your patience.

I've already make a new Story called, 'The UnOrdinary Students', please read it, it is my own original storyline and characters that I've been thinking before this book. It is what I've been doing if I had little time, but now summer is coming. I have plenty of time to do some writing!

So, expect a next chapter. I'll try to not disappoint you everyone as my writing is a bit dusty.

Thank you for the 13.6k reads everyone.