Chapter 1 : Prologue (Edited)

Just few weeks prior to the events of Mario's epic Odyssey to save Princess Peach from King Koopa Bowser, on the moon, and the wave of rejection towards the affections of the red plumber and the now depressed dragon - turtle king.

Bowser, the Mastermind, the King, and Warlock is now sitting in his throne with a not so terrifying look, but rather with a look of listlessness and barely alert gaze. Tapping of nails, or claws in this case, echoed throughout the hallways as he continues to tap his large finger on the armrests.

Eerily quiet, only that and the sounds of bubbling magma continue to echoe in the grand, dark throne room. Which only makes his fellow kin, finding a lot of ways to cheer their ruler up in no avail. Bowser has been like this in the past weeks, with his confidence and demeanour lacking, his rulership of the land also falter.

It's a repeating cycle, after his defeat, always thinking on which part did he mess up or done wrong in his plans. He would sometimes just stare at the empty hallway with deep thought, sometimes just simply staring at a fading burning fire at the nearby fireplaces as it slowly crumbled onto ashes.

With this continuing scenario, the Koopa Kingdom is on hold again, which may be not the first time as this sometimes happens when he got defeated by a certain red plumber. But fret not, thanks to his advisor of course, the kingdom continues to be functioning as the way it is. Every once awhile someone would come up with a dumb plan or play, which only irritates Bowser and chase them away from the throne room.

But just like every tale, it's not always a happy ending. One day, his advisor wouldn't handle the pressure of ruling the kingdom as his title was a title for him to handle. This lately has been getting the nerves on Bowser's officials as alot of activities have began stagnant, especially military wise. As only he could give orders or even power to do such activities.

Bowser know that, and action is a must. He must make action or else this wouldn't end well nicely for him and his kin. Everything was going to be like this, until one... Faithful... Day.
______________________________________

Bowser is currently, once again sitting on his throne room with a laid back position on the throne. He is currently reading a bunch of papers, with reading glasses above his scaly snout. As his job was to keep on regulating any issues and make possible decisions for the kingdom in the first place.

With a serious look as he continues to read the papers with a obvious frown forming, his mind then drifted to that event that transpired. Especially that rejection. It may be not a big deal, but it was. After showing his strength, his power, and his brains he was still rejected. Aside from the fact that he always kidnapped the Princess every once and a while of course.

The second big information was when Mario was rejected... Together with him. Now that gave the giant Koopa King a surprised and intrigued reaction. For the most part, he really thought that he finally did it. Mario confess and was accepted by Peach, but no, he got the opposite scenario. Which further make Bowser confused on what in the world does Peach even want.

He mean hell, even though they aren't going out. He even thinks of WHY Mario didn't get accepted by his confession to Peach, even though he save her like more times he can even count from his fingers. With a huge sigh of frustration, he then put a finger his snout and slowly grabbed the reading glasses and put them aside the armrests. He then put the papers down and jump from his seat as pressured wind pick as he landed on the stone pavement with a loud and shaky thud!

Thud!

The ground shook a little, he then looked at the gigantic clock that was hanging on top of the entrance of the throne room with the same stony, fiery red and magma design on the walls. It was already late, he thought to himself.