Chapter 13: The Princess and the letter

3rd PoV
Smash Bros. House
One day later~

It was a sunny morning at the house of the Smash Bros. Early in the morning, Mario is cleaning the kitchen after cooking some early breakfast.

As always, it was spaghetti. He was up four in the morning to clean his house, since a certain someone was living with him for awhile now...

In the inside, Mario just finished cleaning the kitchen of his mess, since that someone doesn't know how to wash the dishes.

Mario then took off his apron and put it on a hanger on the wall as he laid to a nearby chair and slump down thanks to his fatigue.

"Ahhhh... Finally, after everything done. It has finally payed off." Mario then admired his clean surroundings as the floor sparkled, like a mirror on the wodden floor. But there is one thing that Mario has in mind today...

"I wonder if Bowsette is fine with the laundry, I mean... She did tell me that she'll wash our clothes." Mario then looked at the morning sun in the window as a shivering feeling hit him.

"But why do I get a feeling that something bad will happen again... Especially when I in trusted the laundry to Bowsette..."
______________________________________

3rd PoV
Outside of the Smash Bros. House

Bowsette was wearing a black tank top, with her Kingdom's brand at the back, she made a new hole again for the spiked shell. She was putting her (Mario's) red jacket on her waist, while wearing another pink apron. She was wearing the same shorts yesterday, since she doesn't have extras anymore...

Bowsette washing the clothes with intense force as she tries to get rid of the tiny stain... This has been going on for awhile...

"WHY WOULDN'T YOU GET THE HELL OFF!?" On the huge bucket was Mario's white shirt, on the shirt was a tiny little dirt stain. She wanted it to be clean as possible, so Bowsette didn't use the washing machine.

Instead she did everything with her bear hands. And right now, things aren't going really well...

"JUST. GET. OFF." She scrubs it harder on the shirt, faster than Mario could do. Bubbles then started to appear drastically as the huge bucket was covered by it. Bowsette's face reaction is worse, since she was grinning like a mad woman who looked like who could kill anyone nearby.

"OH... YOU'LL NEVER ESCAPE CLEANLINESS STAIN! CLEANLINESS!" Bowsette then jumped away from the bucket as she focused really hard on her palms.

Suddenly, a fireball then appeared on her palms, but it then got bigger and bigger, as the heat caught up to her. Making her sweat a little, but she seems not to mind it.

The fireball then began to spin in a slow state, until it suddenly increased in speed. Spikes then began to appear on the fireball as it kept spinning at a high velocity. It then change into a more shell, like structure, which was similar to her spiked shell.

Bowsette then laughed manically as she raised it in the air. "I'LL SHOW THAT PLUMBER THAT I, BOWSETTE CAN ALSO DO SOMETHING USEFUL FOR A LIVING!" She then did a throw motion as she set eyes on the bubbly bucket. "EAT THIS!"

Bowsette then throw the spinning flaming, spiked shell to thw bucket as it glides above the grass, leaving a burning trail in the process.

It eventually hit it's target as it exploded in contact, shaking the ground a little. Bowsette then covered her face as dust began to roll. "KHa... How'd you like that you little piece of clothing." Bowsette then pick up the white shirt, the stain has miraculously disappeared, Bowsette was about to celebrate her victory, until Mario called her.