Chapter 7 : Tournament Jealousy (Part 1)

3rd PoV
Smash Bros. House
12:12 P.M.

Mario has recently learned the lesson. Never let Bowsette sit on the couch again, her spikes from her shell can rip some huge holes on it. Her tail is fine, as long as the spiked shell won't touch the couch.

Right now, Mario was recently finished shaving his new mustache. Right now, under his nose was shiny again. But most importantly... He was cleaning the mess that Bowsette made on the shower.

"I hate hair fall..." Mario then clean some leftovers, of one of her little strands of her blonde hair that is on the drainage. "Next time, I'll use the vacuum cleaner."

Mario then got out of the bathroom as he throw the hair on a nearby trashcan. He then gazes at his room, where Bowsette is currently changing. "Hey! Are you done yet!? You're been there for like half an our now!" All Mario was heard were grumpy gobbled sentences. Regarding him as an impatient idiot.

Mario then sigh in defeat as he go to a nearby mirror. He was wearing a red sports shirt, with white lines. He was also wearing a matching sports shorts. But his shoes remained and his hat. Mario then shake his hat as he spoke to it. "Hey Kappy, you awake?"

The hat then began to shake a little as eyes then began to appear. The hat then floated at Mario's side. "Well, I'm awake now..." Kappy then observed Mario's attire as he state the obvious. "Going to a sports activity again? Do you even plan on going to the league?"

Mario then chuckled as he shake his head. "What? Of course no. This is just a hobby, remember? Plus a I have a new objective today." Kappy then closed his eyes deep in taught. "YOU mean your rival's objective. Do you seriously even believe in Bowser, pardon, Bowsette?" He then looked at Mario seriously.

After what Mario has gathered earlier. There was no way Bowser - Err... Bowsette, would tear up for just an act. "Look, I'm having doubts okay? It is just... Do you think that she would go further for just an act? Plus, he, I mean she's bad at acting. In other words, I trust her... For now." Kappy then looked at Mario and did a imaginary sigh as he finally gave in.

(I mean, isn't Kappy a ghost? A hat, possessing ghost to be frank.)

"Okay, I'll trust you in this Mario." With that, Kappy turned to a normal hat as he took some rest again. "Hey plumber! I'm going out now. Don't you dare make fun of me! Or else your dead meat, got it?" Mario only groan in approval of her random rant as she got out of his room.

...

Bowsette then got out of the room as she came out, wearing a black tank top. A black sports shoes, she is keeping her black spiked accessories on her neck, arms, and wrist. Mario was staring at her in awe as he guiltily admitted that she looked hot. Plus on her well fit and developed body, especially on the upper and lower part. (ECCHI INTENSIFIES!)

Bowsette then look at Mario embarrassed, as she looks away with an irritated face. "What do you think your looking at..." She said it quietly, making Mario reddened by the unexpected act. "NOTHING!" Mario then looked away as he marched downstairs.

Bowsette then look at Mario's wierd actions as she smiled a little on his ridiculous act because of her. "Who knew that your so weak on girls... Stupid plumber boy..." Bowsette then followed Mario downstairs were he is waiting at the door with his jacket on his hands. "Uhh... Here... Wear this in case." Bowsette was confused on why was his jacket needed.

"Any reasons plumber?" Mario then scratches the back of his head. He then took a deep breath and let it out with an resisting look. "I don't want people to stare you... In a wierd way. This is for your own good, there are no out of bounds, thoughts behind it." Bowsette then looked at Mario and jacket as she grinned teasingly.