Chapter 18 : When Mario takes responsibility

3rd PoV
Boo Forest
(Present)

"Mario! This is taking too long!" A horned blonde girl complained while holding the poor red plumber's jacket roughly at his side.

"M'a brother! Please tell me that she is not living with us!" A green plumber said, trailing behind the red plumber.

"Mario, we better get back now! Come on let's make haste." A blonde princess wearing a pink tracksuit said, while leading the whole group.

"M-mr. Ma-Mario... I-I hope I'm n-not a bo-bo-bother..." A white Boo royal wearing a white wedding like dress said while floating and clinging to Mario's left arm.

Meanwhile, at the center of all this. Mario is now at the center of all of this girls, and also his brother.

"Mario!"

"Mario we must hurry."

"Brother, she better be not a problem."

"Mr. Ma-Mario..."
______________________________________

3rd PoV
Boosette's Mansion
Mansion Basement
(Basement Floor - 2)
[Earlier]

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" Bowsette screamed as she startled the three other people in the room. "MARIO! WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS!?"

Boosette then immediately hides behind Mario as she shivered of Bowsette's dominant voice.

"Uhhh... Bowsette let me'a explain." Mario said slowly as Bowsette approach him. Even though there was height differences between the two of them, Mario still feels that he is the smaller one.

"EXPLAIN WHAT?! THAT!?" Bowsette then pointed out to the shivering Boosette. Meanwhile, Peach is just watching the scene that upholds between them as she awkwardly just watches.

"Mi-miss Bo-Bowse-sette... I-I don't m-mean ha-harm..." Boosette said slowly, much like to fear than nervousness. She then raises her trembling hand for surrender.

"Grrrrrr..." Bowsette then growls then sighs in frustration. "Fine. But if she does not have the information we needed..." Bowsette then turned the Poltergeist 5000 on as Boosette hides behind Mario again. "She is down to the Poltergeist 5000, together with the others."

Mario then sigh as he turns his Poltergeist 5000 off. "Okay..." Mario then turned to his back as Boosette looked at him with watery eyes. That puppy looks really makes Mario guilty.

"Uhhh... Everyone. Should we deal this calmly? Because - NO! SHE HAS SOME CRUCIAL INFORMATION! THIS WILL OBVIOUSLY BE NOT DEALT CALMLY!" Peach then shuts her mouth as she backs away and sits on the altar looking table.

"Noww... Why not be a good Boo. And tell us everything." Mario just could think of what if she really exploded... He bet that this could've been worse.

Mario then looked at Boosette, which she was having the same look of fear and sadness. "Boosette. Will you answer our questions? For everyone's sake. Please?" Mario said calmly as to try and not startle the shy royal Boo.

Boosette then cheeks then reddened a little as she nodded slowly. "Okay, as for the question on why you are doing this was answered. But you haven't tell us on why you attempted to kidnapped Princess Peach." Mario then looked at the blonde princess as she nodded.

"Will you tell us why?" Boosette then nodded, but when she took a little glance at Bowsette. She was making a cracking noises with her knuckles with a villainous grin.