Chapter 20 : Night's Talk

3rd aPoV
Super Smash Bros. House
Bathroom

"Will you tell me how you got that Crown?" Bowsette asked as the room was filled with silence.

"Pa-pardon?" Boosette flinched, but returned to her posture as she continued to twiddling Bowsette's hair.

Bowsette was still having a serious, yet calm expression, as frightening Boosette could be a lost of information.

"I just wanted to know where did you get that Crown. As isn't it attractive? Perhaps eye catching?" Bowsette asked, pushing the question as normal as possible. But luckily, Boosette didn't noticed that and answered her.

"O-ohh... I-I-I'm sorry. Su-sure..." Boosette then floated away from Bowsette as she sat on the bathtub. Bowsette then turned to her back as the story has begun...
______________________________________

3rd PoV
???
???

Somewhere in the cold, smelly inclosed area... The Mushroom Kingdom sewers...

Not may resides inside the sewers, except for creatures who could survive there.

A man, shadowed by the low tone of light in the area. Was fishing on the sewage waters for no apparent reason.

But he just sits there as the cold air, rush over his brown hair... Revealing his clouded brown eyes.

Suddenly, a man then approached to the shadowed figure with no haste and a letter, or rather, am invitation card...

"Captain! Here is the invitation that you wanted right? The Princess' Halloween party, no?" The man said, as he handed the invitation card to the so called "Captain".

The captain then get back the invitation from his hands as he observed it carefully...

"Yes... This is the one indeed... Good job." He then stands up, showing off his dark green coat in the smothering darkness as it shines through weakening light.

"Get ready for the night, heard that old koopa wizard is gonna do a stunt tonight. Let's best hurry." The man then nod as he shouted in a loud voice.

"YOU HEARD THE CAPTAIN! ANCHORS AWAY! WE'RE GOING TONIGHT!" Suddenly, cheers then began to be heard loudly, with more than a dozen or more people cheering .

Th Captain then snickered as both of them go to the giant silhouette in the darkness that closely resembles a warship...

"Happy Halloween, Mushroom Kingdom~"
______________________________________

3rd aPoV
Super Smash Bros. House
Bathroom

"Okay, tell me now." Bowsette said eagerly. Boosette then looked around her surroundings nervously, she then took a deep breath as she tried to look serious, only to end up with a adorable pout face.

"Okay... I-I-I'll tell you n-now... Please don't make fun of m-me..."

"Okay... You see... The reason I'm like this... Is because... Is... Because of the crown." She then covered her face as she prepared herself to get laughed at, but when she heard none, she take a peak to see Bowsette with a serious face.

"Carry on." Is all she said.

Boosette was a little surprised, but asked anyways. "Umm... Do you bel-believe me?"

Bowsette then looked at her and nodded. "Of course I would, don't you think that out crowns look a like?" Boosette was silent at first, but when she take a good look on the crown that the Koopa royal was wearing. She finally got the picture.