Chapter 8 : Tournament Jealousy (Part 2)

Peach's PoV
The Tournament

Me and Daisy finally escaped from the crowd. It took a while longer than expected. Worse If all, we lost Mario. We lost track of him after the sea of crowds block our way.

I am now sitting on a bench with Daisy at my side. I'm having trouble with what I should do next. The Tournament is almost gonna end, and my apology is not even started yet.

I then opened the bottle cap as I drink the cool water from it. Though for some reason, Daisy keeps on tapping me. I didn't mind it until she tapped me harshly.

I almost spill the water in my mouth as I looked at her with a frown. But when my attention was on her, she then pointed somewhere really focused.

For my curiosity's sake, I watched where she was pointing. And I wish I didn't watch where Daisy was showing me.

I didn't have to let see this... Sight. On the distance I see Mario, but that wasn't the one that bugged me.

It was Mario's companion is the one that bugged me! This unknown girl. I don't know how they, or when they met. But Mario seems to be enjoying her company. She was even wearing one of Mario's jackets!

Daisy seems to noticed my shock, she then put her hand, under my chin as she closes my gaping mouth. I couldn't blame her for my actions.

The mysterious girl then said something, but whatever that comment is making Mario looked away in embarrassment. The two are really enjoying thier company.

"Peach, remember I said when Mario is busy. I didn't honestly expected this. Plus I never seen her before... She looks a little... Off..." Daisy said as she observed the mysterious girl near Mario. I too, have this wierd feeling of familiarity to the girl for some reason.

"But you got to say! Mario has a good taste on ladies! Look at her! She's a total hottie! Who knew, Mario got it in him!" Daisy's comments didn't made me feel so good... This wierd feeling in my stomach worsen that makes me want to puke.

"Daisy, you aren't helping!" She then looked at me and grinned mischievously. "Peach... Are you jealous?" Woah! Me? Jealous? Why would I be... "I'm not jealous Daisy... I just don't like her vibe." But Daisy didn't got the message.

"Still jealous!" Gosh, I don't like it sometimes when she teases me like that. But for the truth. The girl next to Mario, looks odd.

Not only she is... Beautiful and... Hotter... Than me, but her looks that looks really similar to... Mine. That blonde hair, I always recognise. But horns? She, even got a long spiked tail, and don't forget that... Shell... A GREEN SPIKED SHELL!? Okay, I had enough!

I stand up from my chair as Daisy followed my actions with a worried look. "Hey Peach, what's the problem? You seem to be red..." Oh, I'm mad alright! Why the heck Bowser is sending a freaking relative! A GIRL RELATIVE! Is she there to trapped Mario!? TO SEDUCED MARIO AT HER WILL?!

My imagination is a little freaky. But is cruel! Toying with somebody's feelings! Why that little, son of a lizard!

"You wanna know what's the problem Daisy? It is her! Do you recognise that shell!? There is only one place where those shells belong." Daisy took for awhile, but she then realised and looked at Mario.

"WAIT! A bait? Bowser is sending a bait that looks like you!?" I don't know, but I just nodded. That is a big possibility. Who knew that Bowser has another relative.

I then stomped my way straight to the duo, my loud footing might have caused attention. But my priority right now is to drag Mario, away from his doom.