Chapter seven- The Whyte Wyrm

I DO NOT KNOW WHERE CHAPTER 6 DISAPPEARED, BUT I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED EITHER!

....

Betty's POV

"Hey," Jug says as I reach his bike and wraps me in his arms.

"Hi," I say and sniffle.

"What's wrong?" he whispers while hugging me and fondling my hair.

"Nothing, can we just get going?" I ask.

"Hey," he says and leans on his bike, so he's as short as I am, "What's wrong?" he asks, still fondling my hair.

"Nothing," I sigh and start crying a little.

He kisses my forehead, "Baby, you can tell me anything," he says.

I sigh and look at him, "I'm ugly," I say, "That's why there are scars on my wrists," I say.

He sighs and seems like he's about to cry too, "Betty. You are not ugly. You are so so so beautiful. Why do you hurt yourself because of that?" he says sadly, still holding me in his embrace.

"Cause everyone comes up to me and is like " Your sister is so beautiful. Can you ask her is she's free tomorrow" and stuff like that? And that has been going on for my whole life. And then I go home, what's the only place where I can cry, and my dad says the same things and hits me because I'm crying," I sob.

I hug her tighter, "I love your body, Betty. I love how you look like. And I love your character. You should really love yourself. And we're gonna do something about your dad, don't worry. And ignore these guys, who talk about Polly. They are dumb if they think that she's prettier than you," he says.

I raise my head and look at him. He wipes my tears away and kisses my lips softly. I kiss him back and smile a little.

"Are the others coming to the wyrm?" I ask.

"Yeah," he smiles a little and hands me a helmet.

I smile and pull it on. He rides me through the southside, where seems to live more poor people than in the northside. But it actually seems so sweet in here. I love it.

He parks the bike in front of the bar and we both get off.

Then he pecks my lips one last time before we intertwine our fingers and go inside.

Everyone is wearing the serpent jackets. We walk over to the counter and I see Cheryl and Toni behind it.

"Hey guys," Cheryl says happily, but Toni smiles at me sadly, "You okay?" she asks.

I nod with a small smile. Jug sighs, "You sure, you wanna be a serpent? Cause when you're not a serpent by blood, and you are a woman, then you have to do the dance," he says.

"The dance? What dance?" I ask.

"Oh um.." Toni says, "It's a completely sexist thing, but it's still in the rules, cause it has always been," she says and points at the stage where one girl is in her underwear and doing the dance.

"I'll do anything," I say.

Jug sighs, "I really don't want for you to go up there," he whispers.

I sigh, "Not today, anyways," I smile and kiss his lips. He kisses back.

His dad walks to us, "Hey Betty," he says.

"Hey," I smile.

"You okay?" he asks.

"Um, I guess.." I say, "How do you become a serpent?" I ask, curiously.

"You wanna be a serpent? Your dad would freak," he says.