Chapter 100- Problems (Part 1)

*September 2nd, 2021*

Jughead's POV

"Hey," I say as I enter the bar. Ellie smiles big and runs to me from Betty and Toni.

I pick him up, "Hey baby," I say and kiss her forehead.

She giggles, "Hi Jug," she says.

"Hey, it's daddy for you," I say and kiss her forehead. The whole bar laughs at us.

I walk to Betty and kiss her lips, "What's up with her?" I ask.

"Ask her," she smirks.

"Ellie?" I ask.

"Yeah?" she giggles and looks at me on my lap.

"Why are you calling me that?" I ask and kiss her nose.

"That's your name," she says.

I chuckle and kiss her hair. I look at Betty, who's smirking, "I knew that already.." I say to her.

She chuckles, "She found out that we have names. Don't worry, it won't last long.. Plus it's kinda cute," she smirks and then looks at Ellie.

"Okay, daddy is here now, you have to eat," she says and takes her from me.

"Okay Betty," Ellie says.

"It's mommy," she says.

"Betty," Ellie giggles.

"Mommy," she says again.

"I thought you said it was cute," I smirk.

"It was cute when she did it with you," she says.

The whole bar laughs at us. I kiss her hair and we walk to the counter, where mom is at.

"Okay, you can give me one more," Betty says to mom.

She chuckles and hands her one chocolate croissant. I smirk. Ellie loves that stuff.

She's playing with my hair, under the beanie. I chuckle and kiss her forehead.

"Up," she says. I smirk at her and sit her on my shoulders. I can feel her hands pulling my beanie off of my head.

I take her back on my lap, "What are you doing?" I chuckle and kiss her nose.

She giggles and puts it on herself. She looks so cute. I smile and kiss the beanie on her hair.

"You look so cute," Betty says to her and kisses her nose.

"I'm cute," Ellie says.

"Yeah, you're cute," Betty says and tickles her a little what makes her giggle even more.

"Up," she says to me again. I smile and put her back on my shoulders. She starts running her fingers through my head.

Betty chuckles and pecks my lips, "Just like me," she says. I smile and peck her lips for one more time.

"Here, eat," Betty says and gives Ellie the croissant.

"Thank you Betty," she says.

We both chuckle, "You're welcome," Betty says and kisses her forehead as she probably starts eating on my shoulders.

"Juggie," she says. I sigh, "Daddy," I say.

"Water," she says. I take her down onto my lap, she's still wearing my beanie and holding a little eated croissant.

"Mommy," she says. Betty smirks at me.

"Yeah baby?" she asks.

"Water," she says.