Chapter ninety five- First words

*Time pass, February*

Betty's POV

"I wanna see her so bad," I say as we get out of the taxi in front of our home.

"I know, just a few more seconds," Jug chuckles and kisses my hair.

We had to go to our college for a week. Now we're back home.

"Hey!" mom and dad say as we go into our home.

"Hi," we chuckle and hug both of them.

"Where's Ellie?" I ask. They chuckle.

"Upstairs, sleeping," dad says. I kiss his cheek and me and Jug go upstairs into her room.

She's sitting in the crib and playing with her hands and feet.

"Hey baby," Jug says. She looks at us and smiles and giggles. She puts her hands out.

"Dada," she says. We both smile so big and look at each other.

Jug kisses my hair and takes her out of her crib, "Hey baby," he says and kisses her forehead.

"Dada," she says again and puts her head against his shoulder. I look at them in adorement. I'm almost crying.

I walk to them and kiss her hair, "Hey Ellie," I say.

She smiles big again, "Mama," she says. We both chuckle, crying a little. Jug gives her to me and I take her. She snuggles her head into my neck. I kiss her hair.

"Yeah, I missed you too baby," I say and kiss her again. I look at Jug. He's smiling and I can see the love in his eyes.

We kiss for a second. We sit on the ground. I sit Ellie down in front of us. She giggles and grabs her feet. We chuckle.

"What have you been doing for a week?" I ask and tickle her a little.

She laughs and falls on her back. We chuckle a little and she sits up again. Jug kisses her hair, what is black and curly.

"Do you wanna eat?" I ask. She babbles something.

"Eat?" I chuckle. She doesn't seem to get it, cause she keeps babbling.

"Milk," I say. She looks at me with a happy face. I chuckle and take her on my lap and start feeding her.

Jug laughs at me and kisses my hair. I smile at him and peck his lips.

"We have to talk to her more," I say and kiss Ellie's hair, "These are her first words so from now she'll start to pick up some more," I smirk.

He kisses my forehead, "I know," he chuckles and then looks at Ellie, "Ellie," he says. Ellie's eyes move on him, while I'm feeding her, "Say fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck," he says.

I hit his arm and interrupt, and we both laugh. Ellie pulls away from my breast, "Fack," she says. Our eyes widen and I look at Jug. We both start laughing hysterically.

"Fack," Ellie says again, happy that we laugh.

"No baby," I say and kiss her forehead.

"Fack," she says again. I look at Jug with a smirk.

"That is all your fault," I say. He laughs and kisses Ellie's hair as she starts eating again.

We're both smirking at her, "I can't believe that my daughter's third word is fuck," I say.

Jug laughs and kisses my hair, "Maybe she'll forget," he says.

I smirk, "Nah, I don't think so. But we can't laugh at it," I say.