Chapter ninety- Welcome home, baby

*2 days later*

Betty's POV

Jug takes Ellie with her car seat out of the car. I smile at them and take my hospital bag. We intertwine our fingers and go inside.

No one's here, thank god. I said that I was too tired to have a welcome home party or something. I put my bag down and we go upstairs into Ellie's room.

 I put my bag down and we go upstairs into Ellie's room

Jug puts the car seat in the corner of her room and I take her out of there

I look at her with loving eyes, "Live you baby," I say and kiss her forehead while rocking her a little.

Jug smiles at me and puts his arms around the both of us. He kisses her forehead and my lips. I smile at him and then we put Ellie in her crib. She looks so peaceful.

I smile at her and wrap my arms around Jug as he does the same. I look up at him and he looks at me. We're both smiling.

"I love you baby," he says to me.

"I love you too," I smile back and we kiss softly.

Then we look at our daughter, "That feels so unreal right now. I never thought that someone could love me as much as you do," I say.

He smiles and kisses my hair, "It feels unreal to have you in my arms and OUR daughter in front of us," he says.

I smile, "I know," I say. He smiles and kisses my lips.

"Let's go to sleep, I can see that you're collapsing soon," he says.

I chuckle and hug him even more. He's so loving and caring.

"Yeah but first..." I say and take out my phone.

He gets what I wanna do and comes with me to the crib. I do a photo of Ellie, "Since all the closest Serpents have visited us... But Cher, TT and our whole lunch gang is in colleges," I smirk, "They won't stop annoying us before," I smirk and send the picture.