Chaper thirty one- The bar

*Time pass, 3 weeks*

Betty's POV

"Hey guys!" Jug says to everyone in the Whyte wyrm.

"Hey," some of them say back, smiling at us, as we make our way to FP.

"Hey, how was school?" he asks the both of us.

We both shrug our shoulders, "High school," I say.

They chuckle at me.

"Um.. I'm gonna go and fix my bike," I say.

"You've been working on it for 2 weeks, don't you wanna take a break?" FP asks me.

"Nope, I think I'll get it done by tomorrow," I say.

His eyes widen and he smiles, "That fast?"

I chuckle and nod. He kisses my hair and I kiss Jug's lips and then go into the garage.

I pull on my jean overalls and a white shirt, that I always wear in here. I love this place. It's the serpents' garage, but no one ever uses it. So I've made this place my work shop.

I start to fix up the bike. I painted it baby blue yesterday. And it looks amazing. It's so old and retro, like all the other bikes in Riverdale.

I know that I have changes all the parts that need changing and fixed up all the parts that didn't work. And now I only need to get the engine to work, which takes a little time, since it's so old, but I love doing it and time is no problem for me.

I start to think about everything that has happened with the 3 weeks...

I went to see a therapist and I'm on medicine. But.. It's not like usual anxiety medicine, that makes you moody or makes you have no feelings.. It's so good and I can still do everything.

Chic is 18 and went back to New York, but I haven't seen him since the day he yelled at me. Gladys is in jail for "kidnapping" me. But I don't feel sorry for her at all.. Polly and her brother are in some adoptive family in New York.

And me... I have a house in Italy, so I'm saving money for tickets. Basically when some od the serpents need a mechanic, they bring the car or usually their motorcycle to me and I fix it and they pay me.

I own the bar now. And I bought a normal karaoke machine, cause it turns out that everyone loves to sing. They're singing basically every night.

The ghoulies, some other gang in Greendale and Riverdale, is annoying us. They're trying to burn down the bar sometimes or sometimes kidnap someone, because they want the southside to themselves.

I pull one last string on the engine. I take a deep breath, it can be ready now. And it's in. I let out a shaky breath. Now the only thing, that I have to do, is try.

I change my clothes, back to my light blue jeans and white oversized T-shirt, thay is Jug's. I also pull my serpent jacket back on and then roll the bike out of the garage.

I take a deep breath and then jump on it. Ughhh it's so comfty. I feel sooo good sitting on it.

I take another deep breath and try to start the engine. It doesn't start with the first try. Okay.. That can just be because I'm noob at starting it.. Maybe the engine still works.

I try to start it again and it does. I gasp air and smile. Jug's been showing me, how to ride it and it's very easy. So I pull my white helmet on and smile.

And I start riding with it. WOW! That is soft. I do a circle around Riverdale. I see some people from school and they seem suprised taht I can ride it.