Chapter ten- Oh

This is how JB looks btw

This is how JB looks btw. Yes, she's 11, about to be 12.

Betty's POV

I hear my door opening, "Hey Betty, do," Chic starts but then shuts up.

I groan a little and Jughead tightens his grasp around me and I bury my head deeper into his chest.

"Uhum," Chic coughs.

I hear Jug chuckling and sitting up on the bed. I groan.

"Can't you two just let me sleep?" I sigh and pull the covers over my head.

They both chuckle and I can hear Chic's voice then, "You've known each other for 2 days.." he says and sighs, "Did you have sex?"

I groan and turn to sleep on my stomach, so my face would be in a pillow.

"No," Jug chuckles, "Don't worry," he laughs.

I can hear Chic laughing too, "We're all gonna be late for school, btw," he says.

I don't care. I just keep sleeping.

"Betts, get up," Chic says. I mumble something.

"Betty come on," Juggie chuckles, sitting next to me.

"Mkm," I mumble into the pillow and smile a little.

"You asked for it.." he says and starts tickling me.

I start wiggling, trying not to laugh, but I can't do it. So I start laughing hysterically and sit up. They both laugh at me too.

Juggie's still tickling me, so I take his hands into mine and kiss his lips softly. He kisses me back and then pulls away.

I sigh with a smile and fall back on the bed.

"If you don't get up right now, then you're gonna run to school," Jug says.

I sigh and sit up on the bed, "Thanks guys," I smirk.

"You're welcome," they both smirk in unison and Chic leaves my room.

"What's the time?" I sigh.

"7:15. Get up, and meet me at mine in 20 minutes," Jug says, fully clothed now.

He starts going towards my window, "You can use the door now, btw," I say.

He chuckles and turns around. He kneels on the bed and kisses me for the last time and then runs out of my door. I sigh and get ready fast.

*time pass, 20 minutes*

I lick our front door and run to Jughead's door. The two girls, Nora and Steph are here again.