•• 이십삼 ~ playing with you ••

YOU POV

You weren't sure how long you were locked in your bedroom.

You paced the floor, sat down and then got up, contemplated apologizing but that pissed you off.

He's so protective. I hate it.

Eventually, you lay down on the bed, drifted to sleep and woke up to see the sun streaming through the windows.

What the heck....

Sitting up, you rubbed your eyes and looked around. On the nightstand lay your dead cellphone, along with a glass of water and a bowl with two buns in it.

So CEO Min wasn't going to let you starve after all.

You downed the glass and then bit off a small chunk of bread, wincing as your jaw, sore from sleep, grinded the chewy substance.

KNOCK KNOCK

Your head shot up.

"Y/n-a?" Yoongi's muffled voice called.

Your body immediately went into panic mode as what happened last night came rushing back to you.

Should I pretend to sleep? you considered, glancing at the messy blankets. But I already ate the bread. Shit y/n! Why do you always think of your stomach first?

But you had a feeling CEO Min would be able to tell if you were faking.

Your only option was to answer the door.

Smoothing your bed head, you walked over and opened it. CEO Min was standing on the other side, arm poised to knock again. When you appeared, he lowered his hand.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked, clearing his throat. "Come and eat breakfast."

His voice held no disappointment, nothing that indicated anything had happened at all yesterday.

But you were still nervous as f.

"I'm not hungry...." you mumbled, looking at your toes but his fingers caught your chin, making you wince. Lifting it up, Yoongi's thumb slowly caressed the area where he had hit you, eyes examining it intently.

"It's still red," he concluded at last, letting go of your face

"It's still red," he concluded at last, letting go of your face. "You need to see a doctor."

WHAT???????

"I'm fi--"

"No you're not," he interrupted, gaze moving down to your bandaged foot. "And what happened there?"

You flushed.

How much angrier would he get if he knew you broke his plate?

"Don't even think about lying to me," Yoongi said, as if reading your mind. "Where did you get that? You were fine when you came here."