••• 삼십칠 ~ hope •••

HOSEOK POV

"Fuck fuck FUCK!"

Soonyoung watched through the bars as I beat my fist against the wall, as if that would break me out of here and bring me back to y/n.

"That stupid bastard," I swore, turning back to him. Frustrated, I ripped the top buttons of my shirt open, fuming. "I told you, I TOLD you! We should have done away with y/n a long time ago, before this could happen. I TOLD you and yet you just bided your time--"

"Relax brother," Soonyoung rolled his eyes in his usual annoyingly calm state. "We know where y/n is now, don't we?"

I glared. "Little consolation. That CEO has legal rights to her. He's put a 48 hour lockdown on me for going near her and who knows where he took y/n....or what he's done..."

Images of her tear-streaked face filled my thoughts, making me shake my head in desperation. My poor little gummy bear, all alone with that pale bastard....if Soonyoung had killed her earlier, she would have been safe in my arms...

She would have been my wife, sleeping next to me, my fingers tracing the curve of her lips and a smile tugging at my mouth as she opened her pretty (y/ec) eyes and looked up at me.

"We have to find her Soonyoung," I said suddenly, unable to live in this five year fantasy any longer. "The CEO knows nothing. Before that psychopath gets to her...before he makes her a player in his sick games, we need to make y/n dead to the world. That's the only way to stop him."

YOU POV

It seemed like you had been on that plane for years when the docking announcement finally echoed through the empty cabin.

"Attention, we will be landing in Bairiki shortly. Please keep your seatbelts fastened for the remainder of the flight. Local time, 2:40 pm. Prepare for landing."

Bairiki?

Sounded like the farthest thing from civilization...

And help.

"Woe is me," you sighed, curling up into a ball and trying to come up with an escape plan. CEO Min hadn't talked to you since you had fought, and you were terrified of what he was planning to do to you.

But for some reason, you couldn't get those words out of your head.

"You're h-hurting me."

That broken voice.

The tears in his eyes.

The way his hands had tangled his hair, so vulnerable.

Who hurt you, you wondered, pressing your head into the cushion, so much that you have to kidnap a girl and make her your atonement?

And then the plane hit ground.

It didn't take long for the private jet to dock. And then the back cabin door slid open.

Fuck, fuck, fuck...

You squeezed your eyes shut, heart thudding as he entered.

Quiet footsteps.

You listened, trying to breathe normally and track the movements but then a pair of arms slid under your back, hoisting you up. You pressed your tongue to the roof of your mouth to bite back any surprise.